Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on May 2, 2014
Bought these hoping they would fit great but too big. Bought another pair same make and they were to small something is wrong.
on June 6, 2014
Great fit. Flattering, Comfortable material allows you to be pretty active. petite size is just right for my 5"3' height. I would buy another pair.
on May 2, 2014
I have a terrible time finding jeans to fit my body post-kids. I definitely have a stomach pouch, and I'm short, but my legs are still in good shape. These jeans fit my legs nicely. The petite are still a *little* long for my 5' shortness, but they aren't terrible. They fit well in the waist and come up high enough for me, but like other jeans that come up higher in the waist, I have an issue with them rolling down from the top when I sit. So I like them, but not any more than my cheap jeans from TJ Maxx or Marshalls.
on June 3, 2014
Who doesn't love a great jean. These jeans are a women's best friend. So comfortable. Just the right amount of stretch. Covers the belly so no muffin top. There are many styles and colors. Yeah! I am 5'3" and the petites are perfect. I would say a little (½") longer than stated. You can wear heels or flats.
on June 5, 2014
I only received them today here in MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, after a superfast delivery. The fit, colour, feel, are better than I could have hoped for. All for half of what they would cost in Au. THANKS AMAZON for your service to AUSTRALIA!
on April 29, 2014
I would definitely recommend these jeans. They are perfect in length for a petite. Regular NYDJ are always to long for me.
They have a nice dark wash which I prefer.
on May 9, 2014
The pant should be ordered a size smaller than you normally wear. Very slimming and hold their shape extremely well. I will order more to take on my Paris trip.
on April 27, 2014
Fit great. Perfect at 5'3' great price. Will buy again. Washed without shrinking or change in size or length. Bought 3 different pair and am very happy
on May 1, 2014
These jeans are almost like a legging, so they will fit easily in my boots. I like everything about them, expect for the fiber content-a lot of poly.
on December 29, 2014
Surprisingly bought a pair of jeans on-line that fit perfectly! I'm 5'1'' and 100 lbs - bought a size 0 - couldn't be happier with the fit.