4.0 out of 5 stars Not the way they look online!!
These jeans do not fit like boyfriend jeans . I wanted a looser fit but loved the wash and look of jean.. Had to return .
Published 8 months ago by sandra wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but painful
These fit tightly, I'm not sure why they're considered boyfriend-style. I like the look of them though. However, the inside waistband has extremely rough stitching, which rubs against my skin. The stitching is very, very cheap in the waistband. I will have to buy fuse seam tape to cover all the spiky stitching.
Published 8 months ago by GroundZero

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but painful, April 22, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Petite Tanya Boyfriend Roll Cuff Jeans (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the way they look online!!, April 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans., June 22, 2014
T. Kerns (Section, AL United States) - See all my reviews
I have several pair of NYDJ and love them all. While expensive, they are worth it as I don't wear them often enough for price to be a huge factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!, June 18, 2014
"Ali" (Mars Hill NC USA) - See all my reviews
I am a short woman, and these NYDJ jeans fit very well lengthwise. I can wear these rolled or straight. And they have a no-gap waistline. They tell you to buy one size smaller for the perfect fit, and it is true. Very nice quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant leg slimmer..!, April 25, 2014
I was in doubt when I order the jeans in size 2. I usually a size 4. To my surprise, it fits perfectly..! The material is soft, not too stretchy, very comfortable to wear all day in Bangkok's hot and humid climate. The jeans stay in shape without me having to pull it up every time i stand up. In the picture the legs somewhat loose, while on me it hugs my thighs like a skinny jeans. I wore it for the first time to a small gathering (with wedges) and the minutes my friends saw me they're all commented on how slim my legs were, they thought i've lost weight..! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, September 28, 2014
I've always liked NYDJ. These run small. They also have the a raided look that is popular now with the younger set. They will be more comfortable when I lose 5 pounds and will be fine for a walk to the neighborhood coffee shop or grocery store.