5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!
best fitting jeans i have ever had! Nice amount of "give" and light weight, with great "jeans" color. Perfect style!
Published 6 months ago by J. Fanning

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok
Published 7 months ago by Wendy G

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Ok, April 24, 2014
I had high hopes for these, having heard good things about NYDJ. These are just "meh." They are stretchy, not like actual jean material, and they don't "make you look a size smaller" as they had promised. They are comfortable, but not especially stylish. They also are too long. I'm 5'5" (which is average height for women) and these are not ankle length on me. On the other hand, they are just a tiny bit too short to be regular length, so I will need to have them altered or roll them up to make them look ok. NYDJ is really code for 'severe mom jeans' from what I can tell. Definitely not worth what they cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!, May 13, 2014
J. Fanning (St. Petersburg, FL USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars will buy again, May 4, 2014
by trial and error I arrived at the ideal fit and size.....and I eagerly await the next offer bu NYDJ...keep me posted

3.0 out of 5 stars oh well, May 2, 2014
L. Farmer (park forest, illinois) - See all my reviews
too long for ankle jeans and too short for regular jeans. i ordered my regular size but should have ordered a size smaller. Amazon was great to work with for me to return but i could not purchase the right size since this was a daily dea;.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Not be Called Jeans, October 2, 2014
If you're looking for jeggings, these will be perfect for you. If you want jeans, choose a different pair. I love NYDJ jeans. I own 5 pair. I have been looking for a pair of ankle jeans and the price of these was too good to pass up. Then arrived and as soon as I took them from the package I was disappointed. They are jeggings not jeans. The materials is extremely thin. Not at all like denim jeans. All of my other pairs of NYDJ jeans have stretch but they are thicker denim. I returned them immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with a hole in the leg., July 25, 2014
I have always loved these jeans and have never had problems with them. This time, however, they arrived with a hole in them. It was not a hole in the seam but looked like a cut perhaps when they opened the shipment. I didn't notice this until after I had removed all the tags and washed them. I can't even return them. Be sure to check them over before you wash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Fit!, May 25, 2014
Carol K. Bajor (Lawrenceville, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I have never been able to find a pair of jeans that fits right! until I bought this pair! I bought them when they were on sale and I had award points and I was shocked at how beautifully they fit AND feel! I know they're expensive but I will definitely buy another pair, hopefully when they go on sale again.

5.0 out of 5 stars High rise jeans, August 16, 2014
Love these jeans. They rise a little higher than anticipated, but silver lining is no muffin top. Just wouldn't expect to wear with tucked in shirt though...

The stretch fit is comfortable. They're a litter larger than expected with the stretch, but do not lose shape. Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 19, 2014
I love it. It fits perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jeans Are All About Body Type, June 24, 2014
Mushuk (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
But these were way too big for me. The 18s swam on me, and I am certainly not a 16. Also, anything with a tapering leg looks incredibly awful on me (and really, who does look good? I know some people look better than others but, unless you wear a 0-2, it's not an astoundingly flattering look), although I keep trying for some reason. These were no different -- I sent them back.