4.0 out of 5 stars Better have a belt!, June 20, 2014
ElenaD3LV (New Richmond, WI) - See all my reviews
Normally, I wear a size 16 regular in NYDJ. Not so with this skinny version. I tried the 16 - laughably small. Then I tried the 14W - also too small. The 16W fits okay. The legs fit great but the waist and tummy are a bit large once they are worn for a bit (like 1/2 hour!) so I have to wear a belt to hold them up. All in all, they provide the look I was going for and I'd rather wear a belt than not be able to breathe. Length is as shown. I am 5' 7" and they do hit just a tad below my ankle bone.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this brand, June 4, 2014
I love NYDJ jeans/pants; I am a plus size, usually 24, sometimes 26, but these, in size 22W, give me a consistent perfect fit! No"muffin top" and I can breathe and be completely comfortable. I cannot afford the full price jeans, so I wait for them to show up on Amazon, so I can get a price that I am comfortable with. I have 5-6 styles now and have been fully satisfied beyond my expectations. I will not hesitate to keep looking for new styles here.