5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering and slimming
Very nice jean, almost like leggings but more structure and support. Very flattering. These will look great with a longer sweater or loose fitting shirt.

The dark blue version definitely fits snugger than other Sheri colors so if you are on the border of sizes I would size up for this color.
Published on August 6, 2012 by D. Foster

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit but.......
I really liked the body fit of this pant but not the length. I knew it was a problem when I looked at them but I measured anyway. They are advertised as 33 inches long but they are only 30 inches; Big difference. Otherwise, I would have kept them and rated them 5 stars.
Published 16 months ago by Curlee Girlee

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering and slimming, August 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 8, 2012
Wearing the jeans makes my wife look great. She has lost weight and these Not Your Daughters jeans emphasize it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit but......., June 21, 2013
Curlee Girlee "CURLY GIRLY" (NASHVILLE, TN United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the curvy girl, January 7, 2013
Pants fit great. Wasnt expecting the pants to go above my belly button aka mom jeans. But they look great and fit well with my boots over them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Jeans!, December 19, 2012
I have never received so many compliments about a pair of jeans. 3 people separately asked me if i had lost weight! They wash well, hold their shape and are really comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Jean, March 24, 2014
I love these jeans so much that this is my 2nd pair. Comfortable and I love that they are a light weight denim.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 24, 2013
This jeans fit great. however the fabric is kind of thin like another reviewer mentioned so not sure how it will last after a few washes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, June 19, 2013
These pants fit fabulously. However, the description online said they were 33" long. They were in fact barely 31" long....too short for me. I'm 5'9" and 152 lbs. The size 10 fit great. At 62, I think I looked pretty good but the length was short enough to look silly. I exchanged them and the next pair was just as short. Amazon should correct the description. These too went back and I had to order from the company. :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars had to return, January 20, 2013
Length was way too short and didn't care for the stretchy feel of the fabric. I like some stretch but this was way too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 3, 2014
Perfect color and size, as described I love it thank you seller

NYDJ Women's Sheri Skinny Jean