5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans
Published 8 months ago by JAG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really skinny!
I would say that these are more straight leg than skinny. Disappointed with these after reading so many positive reviews. Decided to keep them for wearing around the house but I really wanted a hip looking jean for going out to restaurants, movies, etc. Not worth the price - denim very thin and flimsy. They stretch and feel baggy after a couple of hours.
Published 7 months ago by Cheryl Savage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, April 28, 2014
As an almost 70 year old woman who has searched all her life for the perfect jeans, I have finally succeeded! Put them on and wore them all day when I got them and love, love, love them! The reviews were right about getting a size smaller and was glad I ordered accordingly. I plan on ordering at least another pair, if not 2 more!! Thanks NYDJ! Too bad I had to wait 70 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars another home run, February 11, 2014
NYDJ doesn't disappoint..I love the fit of these jeans more than anyother.. I've tried them all and these are worth the money... everytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for My Body Type, July 15, 2014
Sharon Mitchell (Statesville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Love NYDJ, I am 70 and they fit perfect.. I am 5 ft 3 inches, 135 pound and ordered an 8 P.....Thanks so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Shopaholic (Potomac Falls, VA) - See all my reviews
Terrific NYDJ jeans that fit well, make you look slim, and are made in the USA.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, June 4, 2014
The fit was as expected when I viewed the jeans on one of the Shopping TV channels. Presenter stated to buy size smaller and they were correct. The grain of the material wasn't quite what I normally like but acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and flattering, May 24, 2014
These jeans do provide nice support and are flattering, while still being very comfortable. I can recommend them. No reservations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really skinny!, May 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans I ever owned, April 27, 2014
kreuziger "Never enough books" (BERRYVILLE, VIRGINIA, United States) - See all my reviews
Best jeans for fit Can be woren rolled up or tucked in boots. Looks nice with high heels or sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for the over 50 & 60 crowd!, April 23, 2014
I purchased these jeans for my Mother who is 68 and looking great in these! She loves the fit and how she looks - Amazing! And I love how she still has kept her style, Mother's Day is coming up - maybe I'll get her another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans I ever purchased!!, April 5, 2014
Best Jeans I ever purchased!! Perfect fit!! I am 5'4", in-between jean size of 28 & 29..& size 4 fit me perfectly!! So flattering!! I wish this 'cut' came in white and a tan color!!

NYDJ Women's Sheri Skinny Jeans