5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans
I now own three pair of these jeans and they are great, comfortable and stylish. I took the advice of others and ordered a size smaller than I normally wear and they fit perfect. I am in my 60's and definitely past the stage of the low rise jean. These jeans fit well at the waist with no gap at the back and in no way look like "mom" jeans.
Published 21 months ago by Renate

2.0 out of 5 stars I have wash it 20 times.
I try to wash it before I wear it. I have washed it 20 times and the water still shows the green color (I have bought the Viridian color).
Published 15 months ago by Meme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, October 30, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretch out some., December 6, 2012
I do like these. They aren't really jeans, more of a twill fabric. However, they don't keep their shape well. They end up being quite loose (and comfortable). Now, they don't get baggy weird like say Old Navy jeans, which don't keep their shape either but instead end up having a weird shape being baggy around the knees or the like. These do keep their general shape, they just end up being looser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfy, December 11, 2012
I like them. They fit well, wash well and don't feel like the "tight" skinny jeans. They are a bit roomy and the size is true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, August 27, 2013
These fit great. I originally ordered my actual size, but they were too big, so ordered one size smaller. They are comfortable, fit well, wash and dry well, and can be dressed up or down. I love them and plan to buy them in more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT SUMMER JEANS!!, July 23, 2013
I was looking for something to wear for the summer that was different than the regular jeans that I have.
I saw these on Amazon and really liked the look of them.
The color is a nice, cool looking pastel pink, just perfect for summer wear.
They have a nice fit. I only have to have them hemmed an inch or so. I have to have all my pants hemmed, so this was expected by me.

2.0 out of 5 stars I have wash it 20 times., April 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, great color, July 15, 2013
nice soft material, holds color well after washing, one of my favorite pair of "jeans" .
nice enough for work!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, April 14, 2013
I love these jeans. They fit nice, and they arrived very quickly. I highly suggest you buy them. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish, February 28, 2013
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Sheri Skinny Twill Pant (Apparel)
I find that these jeans can be very stylish. They certainly stand out, though they could blend a little like the Rock Revival JEANS - Johanna T25 Straight Leg Fleur Flap Pocket Jeans In Medium Wash.(Granted that is just a nitpick). The jeans are quite comfortable, fitting in the all the right places. I think that if you are looking for a pair of jeans that will help you stand out, then this pair should certainly be able to help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Housewife in SC, December 17, 2012
Jeans look great for this grannie. They fit great and are a good color for this holiday season. Quality appears to be good as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›