Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on June 10, 2012
The perfect length, just as shown in the picture, nice strong quality material and a gorgeous bright white. Fits flat on stomach so no "pooching". Love it and will wear the heck out of it this summer!...hmmm...maybe a black sweater and black boots for winter? Who knows.
on July 6, 2012
Fits my curves perfectly and doesn't bag at the waist. Keeps its shape through a long day, too. The length is sensible so it is "not your daughter's mini skirt" as well! Worth every penny. Now I want all the colors!
on August 9, 2012
The material and look overall of this skirt is nice, but it is tighter than I expected, especially given the size. What do you really expect from a client buying a size 16? Spandex give is good, but not for the lower tush. Wish it would have more give to just hang straight back there.

Wish and hope I will lose the weight to use it right, but have learned the hard way not to shop like that.
I don't have daughters, but expected this skirt to fit less like what a daughter's skirt would.

I will not spend this premium in the future.
on June 7, 2013
As one other reviewer indicated ,if purchasing the Emma skirt; you should by one size smaller. I took this advive and am quite happy with the fit. i moved in every possible direction while trying this skirt on. it felt great. will possible purchase an other before the summer ends. And, i would like to see Emma in Fall fashion colors. I chose the Buttercup color this time. It is exactly the color as indicated on the site. I am,also, happy that I took the time to read the reviews before purchasing this item. they proved to very useful in my decision. I'm ecstatic over not having to return the item for another size! Chini
on August 9, 2013
This skirt is made of nice stretch material that isn't so thin I'd worry about panty lines or skin showing through. The fly and button looked slightly more casual than I wanted for the office.

I'd have kept it and worn it on Fridays and weekends, but it was just a little large for me. I normally fill out a size 4. This fit was close, but had maybe an extra inch of space all around. It was enough to make it look shapeless on my curvy figure. I didn't think I could go down a size, so I returned it. This would be perfect if you are in between sizes.
on October 30, 2012
Great skirt, very comfortable. Can wear it with comfy sandals or dress it up a little for work. The length is just right, it hits just at the knee like in the picture (I'm 5'8"). I find it runs a little big - I have size 14 NYDJ jeans, but should have bought the 12 in this.
on April 7, 2013
I now have 3 NYDJ's skirts. They all fit the same. I know that there is the idea of ordering a size down coming from advertisements along with some buyers. I wear a 4 and that is what I purchase. A 2 would never work. The skirt fits nicely but can ride up a bit around the hip area where there is the "lift/tuck" technology with plenty of room to spare otherwise. I would hesitate to buy a size smaller since like other manufacturers, it seems as though they are cutting back on quality by using less material and/or sizing differences based on item color. I would think twice about getting a smaller size unless you have the time to return the item.
on February 4, 2014
This skirt is perfect I love the color and the fit go down a size smaller than your usual size. I have this skirt in several colors I love the brand as it's flattering to all body types it hugs and gives in all the right places. You won't be disappointed with this brand the material is also machine washable which is always a plus.
on September 15, 2014
The only problem with it was the waistline.As I expected it was a bit wide,I always have this problem unfortunately.Otherwise it was perfect.Hopefully NYDJ will have a extra small size in the near future.
on September 6, 2012
This is probably my 5th purchase of this cute little skirt - it's easy to wear, looks great, is super easy care, and the fit is incredible. I have bought similar skirts from Gap and Orvis and none compares to this style from NYDJ. In fact, I bought 2 in this order to take to wear on a few trips I had scheduled. Perfect.