Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NYDJ Women's Tanya Boyfriend Roll-Cuff Jeans
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 21, 2013
They are comfortable and hold their shape without showing knee marks from sitting. this is the second pair that i bought: same style different color. I own several other style pairs of NYDJ and washing doesn't wear them out or change the color. esp with the black pants - they hold onto the original color. i am usually a 10 but in these pants i wore an 8. not sure why as other NYDJ I wear a 10.
on April 9, 2015
Love these! I buy several pair each year. Get compliments sll of the time. I ONLY wear NYDJ. So comfortable! I normally wear a size 4 but can wear anything between a 2-6, depending on style. I get a 6 in these. I am 5'4" 134# if that helps.
on October 5, 2014
I wear a size 8 in pants, jeans and skirts, but these are a bit large. They are comfortable, but are far from flattering. I have washed them and put them in the dryer several times but can not get them to shrink in width or length. I bought 2 pairs , one in a light wash and one in a dark wash, and both pairs have the same problems. I'll wear them around the house and for yard work, but they are to unflattering to want to wear out. I know jeans fit everyone differently it's a gamble to buy on line.
on April 21, 2015
Nice jean capris, but nothing to "write home about." Comfy, soft material with stretch and the fit is good. Would have given the jeans a higher star rating except I feel the purchase price was somewhat high. Haven't decided if I will keep them or not.
on April 28, 2014
The size 14P was sent to me instead of the size 16 P I ordered. The jeans fit great. I was please that I could fit the smaller size.
on May 14, 2015
Arggg! The once terrific NYDJ jeans have become junk. Since about 2006 I've probably bought 20 pairs. Then came the elasticity problem. The last three pairs I've had lost their elasticity very quickly, but only from the hip down. So there's a horizontal line where the denim puckers and poofs out. Unwearable. I was told this is from putting them in the drier. So I stopped drying them, and it happened anyway. And this for jeans that are $120! This last pair -- I've never even washed them! Wore them a few times and they are ruined. Too late for a refund, too. Sorry to say, don't waste your money on this brand.
on June 10, 2014
Perfect fit and perfect length. I am 5'8" and need longer capris . These are the perfect length and make me look thinner. Love them. Worth every penny.
on January 9, 2014
STILL WOULD HAVE LIKE FOR IT TO HAVE BEEN A LITTLE CHEAPER. HOWEVER CONSIDERING IT DID SAVE ME THE TIME OF HAVING TO GO TO THE MALL, I GUESS THE PRICE IS THE SAME AS THE AS THE MALL PRICES.,
on April 9, 2015
When the jeans arrived, I tried them on and immediately ordered another pair as they were so comfortable! I wish they had other colors, I would have bought them all!
on September 9, 2014
I must have at least 20-30 pairs of NYDJs in various colors and styles. I only buy NYDJs now. The best ever.......love the fit and comfort. Thanks!!!!