5.0 out of 5 stars Love linen, bought two
Published 9 days ago by Travelin'nan

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them, but...!
I love these crops. I've got a wide waist (30") and slim hips (33-34"), so the fit was fine for me. The wider waist works great! Usually what happens to me is that by the time the waist fits, the pants are enormous everywhere else. I did end up getting a size 6 (I usually wear a 10), because they are sized large.

I bought my first pair at Dillard's and plan to...
Published 7 months ago by Yogamom67

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them, but...!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Tatum Crop Jean (Apparel)

I bought my first pair at Dillard's and plan to order three more online in different colors (Dillard's only carried one color). I haven't gotten to wash them yet, so I'll update this review if there's a problem, but so far, so good. Very comfortable, terrific fit, slimming without binding - and I've gotten several compliments while wearing them. What more can a girl ask for? (Cheaper would be good - they are a bit pricey!)

By the way, I'm 45 years old, 5"4", 140lbs, 38", 30", 34". I'm including this information, because it always helps me when I'm reading a clothing review :).

Okay - time for the update. They didn't wash well. You're supposed to wash them on cold and hang them to dry. Obviously, they need to be ironed after this, which I can live with. The problem was that they seemed to lose their shape once I washed them. They definitely didn't shrink. If anything,they were larger and by the end of the day, I was wondering if I should have bought a size 4 (I regularly wear a size 10). So, I'm going to try dry cleaning them next. I'll let you know how that goes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waist is way too big., April 28, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Tatum Crop Jean (Apparel)
These do not fit like the other NYDJ. It is as if the waist fit is a full size larger than the jeans. I own 4 other pairs of NYDJ and this is not even close to the fit of the others. And if you still want to try them, do not buy them through the NYDJ.com site as they charge you $7 to return them if you don't like them. (Read the fine print on the back of the return form.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love linen, bought two, January 16, 2015
I love loose, airy linen for warm weather so I bought these to wear on a trip. My boutique linen crops and pants usually have elastic waists. These NYDJ have a waistband and zip fly, so I can wear a belt. The "hand" of the fabric is thin and soft, feels more like the tencel. The black color is deep, and the sand dollar color is similar to stone. NYDJ is my go-to brand. Great stretch, well-made, launders well, minimal fade.

2.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ crop are crap, October 9, 2014
I usually wear a size 8 but went down a size. Should have ordered a 4 very big. The material seems very flimsy and does not have a slimming effect as stated. Overall very poor quality. But in saying this there were very cheap which tells me you get what and you pay for. Have other pants in this brand and they are fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, November 6, 2014
Thinner material than i expected but good quality and fit good, true to size

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 21, 2015