5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ comes through again
Published 18 months ago by Siouxie B.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little "old lady" ish
These "shorts" are rather long, but I guess they could be rolled up. They are rather wide at the bottom...I prefer my shorts a little more form-fitting (and I'm 67 years old!). Nice material weight though.
Published 17 months ago by Canuck Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ comes through again, June 18, 2013
NYDJ is the only brand of jeans that I can consistently count on to fit my curvy boomer body, and these Bermudas are perfect. Not too low cut, none of that horrible gaping at the back of the waist, a nice stretch to the denim, and these particular shorts are extra-long, which is perfect for me as I'm 5'11". I had seen them somewhere else but they were sold out, so I was so happy to find them on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, July 6, 2013
I love the substantial fabric and length of these shorts. The shorts are very comfortable and versatile. They work for a short hike or dressed up for lunch in a cafe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! Light weight and opaque, July 17, 2013
I don't like white garments that are see through, especially bottoms where you can see the pockets. These shorts are great. Can't see the pockets, the length is just right, and they aren't baggy. Shorts should fit like shorts, not like a skirt. I feel like I'm well dressed when I wear these. Can be easily dressed up or dressed down for casual. Very comfortable and fit just as I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable!, August 22, 2013
I love these shorts! True to size for me. I normally wear a 4 and these fit perfect. They are long shorts but that is what i like. They have an amazing amount of stretch but do not bag out and maintain their shape. I ordered a pair in black and will get the white when I can find them. I bought 2 pair of Capri pants in the similar color and size after finding these. NYDJ can't be beat!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little "old lady" ish, July 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, June 24, 2013
Sherry (Ocala, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I love these shorts. The length is perfect. The waist could come up a little higher for me but I'm very long waisted so it's not the shorts but MY figure. I have these in white and beige and have purchased a second pair of each. Wish they had come in colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts, July 11, 2014
The shorts are as expected. Fit is perfect. Good with teeshirts or tunics, sneakers or sandals. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Women's Teresa Short, Black, 4, April 30, 2014
You can hardly go wrong with NYDJ - the material, everything is a really excellent quality and the color is a very rich black. The shorts are a little longer than I normally wear so may have them shortened but you could easily see that in the photo. I have some other NYDJ jeans from when they made them 'at the waist' which I love even more. I wish NYDJ would consider us 'mature' women who also have the money to spend for good quality jeans and offer 'at the waist' jeans and shorts again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and Good length, April 17, 2014
I had ordered another pair of NYDJ in a size 10 (my normal size) and it was a little big. So, I ordered the size 8 and it fits perfectly. The walking short length is very nice, as it is comfortable and classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Shorts, April 15, 2014
I love my new shorts.....fit great and look great on. Gave me great pride to see the MADE IN USA tag inside the shorts. A fantastic deal compared to the price in the store.