5.0 out of 5 stars A nice linen alternative .... feel great!
As others have mentioned, these will stretch a bit throughout the day but I didn't mind that. I actually have 4 pairs of these in different color because I like them so much.

Published 3 months ago by Diana De Avila

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit as typical NYDJ
Published 6 months ago by Shelley88

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice linen alternative .... feel great!, September 14, 2014
This review is from: NYDJ Women's Wylie Trouser Jean (Apparel)

When a top blouses over them, they can dress up an outfit. I now where almost NYDJ exclusively (both tops and bottoms) because I have not found a brand that understands my shape like NYDJ. What a relief.

Here's me (and I don't mind sharing if it helps someone else):

I am 49
post-menopausal (hysterectomy at 38)
thicker middle
no hips

NYDJ understands how to accommodate my lack of hips, butt and thicker middle. These large pockets on the back of the trouser jean (although these do not feel like jeans in any way) help to accentuate the booty for those of us who are lacking.

For me, these are a perfect option.

Thank you NYDJ!

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit as typical NYDJ, June 5, 2014
I am generally a big fan of NYDJ. I am slightly between sizes 10 and 12, chose 12 for this pant as tight and white are not a great combination, especially at this size. They fit with a very slight gap at the waist at the beginning of the day - to the extent some light tailoring would make them just fine - but a close fit in the rear and thighs. In the middle of the day, they are dramatically looser than at the start of the day, falling around my hips, gapping at the rear and loose in the thighs so that they look sloppy and are uncomfortable. I don't know what washing will do, but I am not optimistic, and I'm not sure getting a 10 would have made a difference, and I'm not sure that tailoring could save these....

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy 2 sizes smaller, June 19, 2014
They were big around the waist but after an hour they are enormous! Definite need 2 sizes smaller. Tailoring will help me though!

4.0 out of 5 stars I live in Florida so I like the fact that these jeans are linen and are ..., November 7, 2014
I live in Florida so I like the fact that these jeans are linen and are therefore lightweight. The tatum crop jeans are a better fit for me. The wylie jeans seem to run a little smaller that the tatum crop jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the trousers, November 18, 2014
The pants are absolutely great and I have them in three colors now. They do run a bit bigger than normal sizing and stretch too, but feel fantastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love these trousers!!, November 11, 2014
I tried these on today, and not only were they way too long, but wrinkled horribly even in trying them on!! I'd hate to see what wearing would do. I can't recommend these, although I did like the material, it's typical linen and wrinkles. Hopefully I can send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy/Casual and Comfortable, August 19, 2014
Great pants fit perfectly - super comfortable as you would expect and are lovely casual but classy style. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 4, 2014
Love these comfy slacks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight weight pant for summer., May 19, 2014
Molly "MMT" (Reston, VA USA) - See all my reviews
These fit as described. Went through the washer/dryer no problem. I've got them in black and white now. Definitely happy with this purchase.

NYDJ Women's Wylie Trouser Jean