Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 2, 2000
This insightful book proved worth its weight in gold. A must read for any entrepreneur looking for serious funding.
on September 20, 2000
I purchased this book expecting it to cater to someone beyond University level. However, the contents clearly cater for high school level learning and therefore provided little value to me. If you are looking to strengthen your technical and analytical skills look somewhere else. If you want basic training, give it a try.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 27, 2005
I really enjoyed listening to "Business Planning", but I'm in the middle of writing my third, so I am fairly versed in the subject. I say "but" because, as the Annapolis commuter pointed out, first-time business plan writers would find a print-copy of the book much more useful. But if you're like me, and you want help polishing your existing works, this is a great title.