4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price
Published on August 7, 2011 by A. Albert

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed.
I was honestly expecting more from this product. Most of the eye-shadows are very poorly pigmented. I guess you really get what you pay for. I am returning this and using the funds to contribute to the purchase of a higher quality palette.
Published on June 20, 2012 by Deb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, August 7, 2011
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
I really like NYX individual shadows as they are super soft, easy to blend, and highly pigmented. I was hoping that this palette would be just as pigmented, but it isn't. Some colors are highly pigmented, but definitely not all. I am a dark-skinned WOC and to really get the shadows to pop, you have to really build up the color, but with a good base, you should be fine. I definitely prefer the individual shadows to this set, but I don't regret buying it. You get lots of shadows for the price and some can even be used as a blush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the price!, June 16, 2011
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
I would definitely recommend this eye palette for anyone who is obsessed with makeup but on a budget. great color selection with both matte and shimmery shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! Plus loved the fast and safe shipping!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
First off, I'm just amazed that I got my palette without even one eyeshadow damaged! I live in India and i was pretty sure that when I receive it, there's gonna be AT LEAST 4 to 5 pieces broken and spilled all over the box as some people had complained and shared images about. I was mentally prepared and consoling myself silently. The box came in 8 days-a week ahead of the promised date and that too with NO BROKEN EYESHADOWS! Thank you sooo sooo much MissPinkCat for the fast and safe delivery. As for the set...I just love it..I am an eyeshadow lover and this just makes me sooo happy. Even my cousins were in awe. I think the pigmentation is fine for me as I'm no makeup expert, the stronger ones are awesome and the lighter ones will do with a damp applicator. The case though seems just a lil flimsy when you pull it out. But apart from that, for me, it has all the colours and all textures for different occasions and looks and its gonna last me a long time too. So no complaints at all! ^____^

4.0 out of 5 stars NYX 112 Eyeshadow box, August 25, 2012
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
I am a fan of NYX products and was excited to order this palette...when I opened it I was pleased with the Color choices., but wouldn't say it was indeed 112 different shades. Most of the shades appear to be dupes...my only other bone to pick is the case...the bottom half constantly slides out. I use primer and cream shadows as a base for these shadows and pleased with the wear. The Color choices are nice and have a great mix of natural, brights, shimmers, and mattes! I recommend this brand to anyone who enjoys make up artistry.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but not great!, August 25, 2012
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
For the price it's awesome how many colors there are. Great diversity, and the case is good quality. However some of the colors have terrible pigmentation. Mostly the light browns and those sort of colors.
Definitely use primer, and even then it isn't the best.
But some of the colors are great, and there are so many :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., June 20, 2012
Deb (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars mak eup artist must have!!1, April 21, 2012
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
As a make up artist this is must have palette, I have every shade on had all in one palette to create any look my client wants. All eye shadows are very pigmented and very comparable to the higher end shadows that I use at a fraction of the cost and you get more product.The only complaint I have about this product is the packaging and how the second bottom tier slides out very easily and isn't secured which can cause the shadows to crumble if hit or knocked over so I would keep in a safe storage like a train case. Other than that I cant complain I love this product and price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
Received in excellent condition as non of the shadows were crushed in transit. Love the variety of color...what a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Every Color, October 12, 2013
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
This is the motherload of colors! You can not go wrong here! I love the brand and love the choices! Price is wonderful... you will love this product!! If you are a make-up queen and love colors and variety then this is for you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge variety of colors, February 26, 2013
This review is from: NYX Box of Eye Shadows, 112 Colors (Misc.)
I really like how there are a lot of colors to chose from in just one pallet. I have several Nyx eye shadows and they've always been very well pigmented and long lasting without costing too much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›