Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Color: Yellow|Size: 0.25 Ounce|Change
Price:$6.29+ Free shipping

on August 30, 2013
I have indian skin tone ( nc 42/ 43 in mac) with dark circles not severe or anything but it works for my skin tone rather than the yellow corrector looking fake on me. I apply this with a fluffy domed brush my favorite is the sigma F05. it gives me the most air brushed appearance while this corrector giving me amazing color pay off after I applied it instantly it looks like i have no darkness whats so ever and then i use my cover fx concealer and its like perfection topped with my make up forever hd setting powder it last all day and does not crease even in my fine lines

if you have questions please comment i'd love to help
review image review image review image
77 comments| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2013
This concealer is above average for a drugstore concealer.
A little bit difficult to apply with a brush though. If you apply it with clean fingers it's wonderful. A lot of the negative reviews sound like the people using the product didn't know how to apply it correctly.

I suppose I'm rambling now, so let's get to the pros and cons.

Pros:
Covers dark circles
Covers acne
Covers blemishes
Covers dark spots
Blends beautifully
Color is spot on ;)
CHEAP!!!
Goes on smoothly
Ships fast

Cons:
Smaller than I thought it would be, but it's a decent size for your money.

Coverage: 4/5
Pigment: 4/5
Blendability: 3/5 (If not applied correctly) 4/5 (If applied correctly)
Size: 3.5/5
Color Accuracy: 5/5 (The color of the product is very loyal to its name. Has neutral undertones so it will match to your undertone regardless what it is.)
Overall: 4.5/5
This product is perfect for oily skin.

Hope this helped some of ya'll.
11 comment| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2015
After looking at the online reviews for this product, I was a bit skeptical of it would work for me due to the abundance of reviews from darker skin toned ladies saying how well it worked for them. I'm about as fair as they come (check out the pic and you'll see what I mean 😝) I was pleasantly surprised to see how it perfectly covered my blue dark circles when I applied regular concealer on top. Tonight I had a date outside in the summer heat and when I looked in the mirror after 5 hours the dark circles were still perfectly covered!!! It's amazing to look wide awake at 10:00 pm (took the pic then) after doing makeup early morning. Highly recommend this product to all lovely ladies with different skin colors :) you won't be sorry you bought this product. (Even my boyfriend could tell I looked more awake Haha)
review image
33 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2016
I bought both the orange and the green and I love them both! The orange helps color correct my dark circles under my eyes and the green corrects the reds in my skin tone! In my picture I have full half face makeup where I used this product under my skin color concealer and contour
review image
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
I bought this concealer after looking at the reviews on utube and im glad I did. I only have one eye with a dark circle under it and it was driving me crazy. I was using mac concealer alone which covered but did not give me the total coverage i was looking for. I purchased this concealer and it cancels out the purplish color and i put my mac concealer on top of my powder and it looks fantastic. I will be puchasing more of this :)
22 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2012
excellent concealer for blemishes and dark circles IF you are brown skinned. Actually works as a colour corrects so you need to apply your normal flesh toned concealer or foundation on top. Highly recommend.
on February 23, 2011
LOVES IT! (:

does exactly what its supposed to without hassle. only recommendations is use a moisturizer underneath because it will be dry when put onto skin and then cover up over!
on July 22, 2011
This is called concealer, but in truth is a color correcter. So yellow cancels dark circles under the eyes and anything that's blue/purple as with veins that are dark. A very little goes a long way and you must blend,blend,blend. On undereye, it works well if you put the Skintone concealer over top. Depending upon your foundation type, you can blend that under your eyes, on top of this. It is a bit sticky so if using under eyes, it should , as I said, with a light, light application. Set it with no color Micronized powder, like Tarte or IT Cosmetics. It really does tend to settle in lines after a bit, so really best for youn people with I usually apply "Green" to the redness on my face, then skintone OR my IT Cosmetics concealer usin their light and medium mixed. I just try to stay away from this under my eyes unless I wake with very dark circles. This is really a decent product, for an inexpensive price if you're very careful.
on July 19, 2015
I just bought the green to tone down blotchy, red areas or reddish tiny broken vessels such as those around my nose and the yellow for bluish or purple discolorations under my eyes. I already own and use the fair color concealer which I use for general coverup such as brown spots. I really like the Nyx concealers because they are super gentle on my skin which is sensitive and prone to Rosacea flares. I also love that they contain no silicones such as dimethicone as I tend to get plugged pores from products with them. The only thing about not having silicones, however, is that it may be a tad harder to spread the concealer. I have had zero breakouts from them as well as zero irritation. I do find it a bit of a challenge to blend them properly since if you use too much they can get cakey especially after you've had them for a while and they get a little bit dryer. I think using a soft brush such as the Techniques brand concealer size brushes a must. I found they work much better if used sparingly and blended well. You can always add layers of coverage once the first layer sets if you want. If I use them directly under my eye, I find they settle in my fine lines, so I stick to using them about 1/4 inch from my eye and down and this doesn't happen as badly. In the eye region I use much less concealer than the rest of my face such as my chin or around my nose where I can use more without creasing. The green works well for me on reddened areas, but nothing is perfect. Same with the yellow. Be sure to let it set well before adding more or it can actually rub off which makes it pointless. I suggest practicing with any colors you wish to try out before you actually use them before going out. And blend smoothly to prevent caking or applying too thick. I'd much rather blend them too thin than use too much. My favorite is the fair as it can be used anywhere to disguise discolorations. I have one in my purse, 1 in the bathroom, and 1 in my travel kit. That way I'm not constantly transferring the concealer from place to place. The price is right and the end result is better than other concealers (both cake and liquid) that I've tried.
on November 11, 2012
I originally used the green concealer stick from Maybelline as well as some green liquid concealer from Physicans Formula to cover up redness around my nose or on blemishes or whatever. Once I ran low, I decided to try this one. It's practically the same product as Maybelline's, sort of a thick but blendable cream, but in different packaging.
However, the small jar I think is a good way to package this. It's really hygenic and easy to keep clean unlike sticks or doe-foot applicators. The only problem you may have is actually getting it out if you don't already have the right makeup tools. I think you need a tiny brush, like a spare lip brush or eyeliner brush.
I don't recommend this if you have bad pores, unless you have a good primer. It does have the tendency to settle into fine lines or pores if you just apply it regular and blend it with a sponge.
That being said, it works wonders to reduce redness once blended, especially if you put a flesh-toned concealer or your foundation over it.
Overall, very satisfied, especially for the price point.