5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!
Published 18 months ago by alysha davis

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked it at first...
Published on November 10, 2011 by J.P

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, August 30, 2013
I have indian skin tone ( nc 42/ 43 in mac) with dark circles not severe or anything but it works for my skin tone rather than the yellow corrector looking fake on me. I apply this with a fluffy domed brush my favorite is the sigma F05. it gives me the most air brushed appearance while this corrector giving me amazing color pay off after I applied it instantly it looks like i have no darkness whats so ever and then i use my cover fx concealer and its like perfection topped with my make up forever hd setting powder it last all day and does not crease even in my fine lines

if you have questions please comment i'd love to help

5.0 out of 5 stars The nxy concealer in orange ROCKS !!!!!!, April 28, 2012
I bought this concealer after looking at the reviews on utube and im glad I did. I only have one eye with a dark circle under it and it was driving me crazy. I was using mac concealer alone which covered but did not give me the total coverage i was looking for. I purchased this concealer and it cancels out the purplish color and i put my mac concealer on top of my powder and it looks fantastic. I will be puchasing more of this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 6, 2012
na (toronto, canada) - See all my reviews
excellent concealer for blemishes and dark circles IF you are brown skinned. Actually works as a colour corrects so you need to apply your normal flesh toned concealer or foundation on top. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYX Concealer, February 23, 2011
LOVES IT! (:

does exactly what its supposed to without hassle. only recommendations is use a moisturizer underneath because it will be dry when put onto skin and then cover up over!

4.0 out of 5 stars OVERALL GREAT=IF USED CORRECTLY, July 22, 2011
This review is from: NYX Cosmetics Concealer Jar, Yellow, 0.21 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This is called concealer, but in truth is a color correcter. So yellow cancels dark circles under the eyes and anything that's blue/purple as with veins that are dark. A very little goes a long way and you must blend,blend,blend. On undereye, it works well if you put the Skintone concealer over top. Depending upon your foundation type, you can blend that under your eyes, on top of this. It is a bit sticky so if using under eyes, it should , as I said, with a light, light application. Set it with no color Micronized powder, like Tarte or IT Cosmetics. It really does tend to settle in lines after a bit, so really best for youn people with I usually apply "Green" to the redness on my face, then skintone OR my IT Cosmetics concealer usin their light and medium mixed. I just try to stay away from this under my eyes unless I wake with very dark circles. This is really a decent product, for an inexpensive price if you're very careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons!, October 10, 2013
Charity K (Stillwater, MN, US) - See all my reviews
This concealer is above average for a drugstore concealer.
A little bit difficult to apply with a brush though. If you apply it with clean fingers it's wonderful. A lot of the negative reviews sound like the people using the product didn't know how to apply it correctly.

I suppose I'm rambling now, so let's get to the pros and cons.

Pros:
Covers dark circles
Covers acne
Covers blemishes
Covers dark spots
Blends beautifully
Color is spot on ;)
CHEAP!!!
Goes on smoothly
Ships fast

Cons:
Smaller than I thought it would be, but it's a decent size for your money.

Coverage: 4/5
Pigment: 4/5
Blendability: 3/5 (If not applied correctly) 4/5 (If applied correctly)
Size: 3.5/5
Color Accuracy: 5/5 (The color of the product is very loyal to its name. Has neutral undertones so it will match to your undertone regardless what it is.)
Overall: 4.5/5
This product is perfect for oily skin.

Hope this helped some of ya'll.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange....., January 18, 2012
Lushy (California) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product to cover dark discolorations per the advice of a makeup artist, this product did not blend easily and was difficult to place properly but it does cover dark spots and when you go over that with foundation looks quite good.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYX Concealer in a Jar - Green, May 4, 2011
Verruca (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Summary: Highly recommended for toning down redness or matching a foundation color to olive skin. Will be purchasing again when I run out.

Pros:
- Blends amazingly well with cream-type foundation and concealer. I'm neutral-greenish olive-skinned and it was an unlooked-for benefit that this concealer actually corrected my foundation color to give me an exact match to my skin tone.
- When blended with my concealer, red areas disappear. This stuff is like magic.

Cons:
- Blends *too* well, actually - it doesn't work very well for hiding blemishes like acne. For that, I use Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer in green, which is more opaque (not a problem for my skin tone) and sets very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked it at first..., November 10, 2011
After using this concealer for a while now, i've decided im just not a fan. #1 issue - whatever concealer brush you use to apply it, for sanitary purposes, should only be dipped in once, and then properly cleaned before dipping it in again - which is why im going back to a squeeze liquid foundation. #2 issue - it eventually dries up, no matter how tightly you screw the lid back on, it wont be as creamy as it was when you first bought it, and it will certainly show under your eyes. #3 issue - it collects in the creases/wrinkles under your eyes and looks horrible! - im constantly wiping under my eyes to make sure i dont have concealer lines forming.

All in all, i wouldn't recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 12, 2011
I'm very pleased with the NYX Concentrated Concealer in a Jar 01 Porcelene. It blends perfectly with my very light skin tone. I am a Classic Ivory in Neutrogena foundation which is their lightest color, as is the Nyx concealer. Covers up under eye darkness perfectly. It seems like this jar will last a long time since the product is quite firm and well packed into the jar. I used it today and did not make a dent in the product, a little bit goes a long way. I'm pleased.