5.0 out of 5 stars The nxy concealer in orange ROCKS !!!!!!
Published on April 28, 2012 by platinumbrown*

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked it at first...
Published on November 10, 2011 by J.P

5.0 out of 5 stars The nxy concealer in orange ROCKS !!!!!!, April 28, 2012
I bought this concealer after looking at the reviews on utube and im glad I did. I only have one eye with a dark circle under it and it was driving me crazy. I was using mac concealer alone which covered but did not give me the total coverage i was looking for. I purchased this concealer and it cancels out the purplish color and i put my mac concealer on top of my powder and it looks fantastic. I will be puchasing more of this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 6, 2012
na (toronto, canada) - See all my reviews
excellent concealer for blemishes and dark circles IF you are brown skinned. Actually works as a colour corrects so you need to apply your normal flesh toned concealer or foundation on top. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYX Concealer, February 23, 2011
LOVES IT! (:

does exactly what its supposed to without hassle. only recommendations is use a moisturizer underneath because it will be dry when put onto skin and then cover up over!

4.0 out of 5 stars OVERALL GREAT=IF USED CORRECTLY, July 22, 2011
This review is from: NYX Cosmetics Concealer Jar, Yellow, 0.21 Ounce (Misc.)
This is called concealer, but in truth is a color correcter. So yellow cancels dark circles under the eyes and anything that's blue/purple as with veins that are dark. A very little goes a long way and you must blend,blend,blend. On undereye, it works well if you put the Skintone concealer over top. Depending upon your foundation type, you can blend that under your eyes, on top of this. It is a bit sticky so if using under eyes, it should , as I said, with a light, light application. Set it with no color Micronized powder, like Tarte or IT Cosmetics. It really does tend to settle in lines after a bit, so really best for youn people with I usually apply "Green" to the redness on my face, then skintone OR my IT Cosmetics concealer usin their light and medium mixed. I just try to stay away from this under my eyes unless I wake with very dark circles. This is really a decent product, for an inexpensive price if you're very careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange....., January 18, 2012
Lushy (California) - See all my reviews
I purchased this product to cover dark discolorations per the advice of a makeup artist, this product did not blend easily and was difficult to place properly but it does cover dark spots and when you go over that with foundation looks quite good.

2.0 out of 5 stars I liked it at first..., November 10, 2011
After using this concealer for a while now, i've decided im just not a fan. #1 issue - whatever concealer brush you use to apply it, for sanitary purposes, should only be dipped in once, and then properly cleaned before dipping it in again - which is why im going back to a squeeze liquid foundation. #2 issue - it eventually dries up, no matter how tightly you screw the lid back on, it wont be as creamy as it was when you first bought it, and it will certainly show under your eyes. #3 issue - it collects in the creases/wrinkles under your eyes and looks horrible! - im constantly wiping under my eyes to make sure i dont have concealer lines forming.

All in all, i wouldn't recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 12, 2011
I'm very pleased with the NYX Concentrated Concealer in a Jar 01 Porcelene. It blends perfectly with my very light skin tone. I am a Classic Ivory in Neutrogena foundation which is their lightest color, as is the Nyx concealer. Covers up under eye darkness perfectly. It seems like this jar will last a long time since the product is quite firm and well packed into the jar. I used it today and did not make a dent in the product, a little bit goes a long way. I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYX Concealer in a Jar - Green, May 4, 2011
Verruca (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Summary: Highly recommended for toning down redness or matching a foundation color to olive skin. Will be purchasing again when I run out.

Pros:
- Blends amazingly well with cream-type foundation and concealer. I'm neutral-greenish olive-skinned and it was an unlooked-for benefit that this concealer actually corrected my foundation color to give me an exact match to my skin tone.
- When blended with my concealer, red areas disappear. This stuff is like magic.

Cons:
- Blends *too* well, actually - it doesn't work very well for hiding blemishes like acne. For that, I use Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer in green, which is more opaque (not a problem for my skin tone) and sets very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for medium coverage, January 22, 2011
I have extremely dry skin and horrible dark circles that my even my stylist called "scary". She was doing my makeup for a special event and said every time she touched them they turned darker. This is a pretty good concealer and the color matched my skin tone, but it couldn't hide my dark circles enough. You can layer with this, but too many layers left me with the tell tale signs of concealer especially with my dry skin. It didn't glide nicely onto my skin because it dried out quickly. I have the worst dark circles out of anybody I know, so this should be good for people with less severe problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well on African American skin to cover dark circles, May 8, 2013
I'm glad that I purchased this product. This works really well for covering dark circles. I have a pecan complexion and this orange concealer works perfectly for my skin tone. A little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase this is the future.

Rate and Discover Movies