Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Na Na
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Na Na

Price:$1.29

on August 4, 2014
Trey Songz can do not wrong...I never ever get tired of listening to any of his tracks. The reggae throwback is fab and his vocals are the right blend of hard and smooth to pull off all the nananananananaaaaas in the universe.
on April 8, 2014
Trey Songz have done it again, another hit song, great singer, the song is very seductive. Just when you thought Trey Songz have done his best singing, he goes further to top his other songs with this hit maker.
on May 22, 2014
I love the way he gives those boyish smiles on the vedio. Fun looking expressions, not boasting but happy. How he shows a submissive attitude to the women helping him build that seductive body. MMMMM! That's a grate way to get a body. If I could afford it I'd hire a male for a nutritionist, muse, yoga & fitness instructor to make certain I keep my body up to date! Oh yeah!!!
Sincerely, Amber Martinez♡
on March 28, 2014
This is my favorite! I have to hear it everyday.You should purchase it because Trey Songs is beautiful. It will make you have a better ride to work.
on March 13, 2014
I heard this in a mix on the radio and couldn't wait to download it so I can listen to it whenever and as often as I want. I love this song!
on April 10, 2014
Can't get enough! This song stays on repeat! In my car, at work, at home....everywhere! Never a dull moment when Trey is playing!
on February 9, 2014
Ayyyye! I be getting jiggy to this! This song get me in a good mood and makes me wanna shake my ass lol! I love Trey Songz :-)
on April 10, 2014
the download was good no problems with the song or the download enjoying the song very much thank you will recommend
on September 1, 2014
I love Trey Songz buy specially this track is very catchy. Not like a song to dance but a nice piece to hear.
on September 25, 2014
Can't go wrong with purchased music. Price is set and the quality is good. Love amazon music download.