Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2012
THESE DO NOT FIT THE NABI 2!
They should state that would have saved me a bunch of time.
I contacted nabi and due to size difference they only work on nabi 1.

Nabi 2 bumpers are coming soon, nabi said.
on November 29, 2012
I got this bumper for the Nabi tablet for $1.98 at toysrus on clearance...I figured if it didn't work...I wasn't out that much $. I got my daughter a 7" hkc tablet for Christmas.....and to my surprise...the bumper fits on the tablet well...it doesn't cover any of the buttons or the screen or the front camera. There is a larger size square opening on the back for a camera...but the tablet I bought doesn't have a back camera...so this works well..

I gave it 4 stars because this bumper will not fit the nabi2 and the packaging does not indicate that the bumper only fits the nabi1 and does not fit the nabi2.