Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on April 15, 2012
I ordered this product so that I could send it on to some soldiers in Afghanistan. The product came on time and as ordered. Great job, and thanks!
on October 2, 2013
There were only 39 instead of 40 packets...thought it was a mistake but realized it wasn't because something else i bought in the order had one missing too...So they probably do this all the time to their customers who don't think to actually count their packs. In doing this they can get cases they didn't pay for. It's called stealing.....I will not buy from this merchant again...
33 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 28, 2011
My children love this variety pack! It has all of their favorite little treat snacks. My only complaint is that occasionally a bag may only contain a very minuscule amount of the product. My children have a tendency to pour their bag of cookies out on a paper towel and count them out for fun or to trade one with a sibling. Inevitably I get the "mom my bag of cookies only had 4 inside and my brother got 6"! I dont really understand why they dont just put an equal amount in each bag but...what can you do?!
on May 4, 2012
The 40 packs are 1 Oz each, thus very small. Keeping that in mind, all the bags were delicious and extremely portable. They are perfect when I need a snack between classes or I am just longing for something to eat without having to cook something up. They are junk food, so they are not the healthiest snacks if you are purchasing this for a child.
on December 11, 2011
This was a nice selection of their products. Very fresh and tasty.
I would recommend them and will order them again myself.
on June 12, 2012
We got this variety snack box to fill up our three boys' Easter baskets. We filled them up and had a bunch left over. Nice for grabbing quick for a little treat on the go. Great price for plenty of yummy snacks!
on July 15, 2012
Snacks arrived quickly and undamaged. They were within expiration date and eaten shortly after they arrived. The college kids loved them!
on February 26, 2014
This is an easy and convenient way to have a snack and not eat too much at one time, as long as you don't keep grabbing another bag.
on November 24, 2014
I did the normal Dad testing of this product, look for the expiration dates and made sure that the dates was good. Then moved to stage two of testing to the tasting phase to ensure the product wasn't poisonous to my children, After several packs I have confirmed the product is very tasty and indeed not poisonous so I'm turning over to mom for the kiddos for lunch pails as a 36 count Variety pack.
on August 26, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by the assortment of these snack packs. They also come in a great cardboard box that will help keep clutter out of the cupboard. While these aren't the 100 calorie packs, most average about 150 calories and are much better than the "low calorie" alternatives. I'd much rather prefer getting a better tasting products for 50 more calories.