Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 50pcs Cute 3D Design Nail Art Nailart Manicure Hibiscus & Rose Fimo Canes Sticks Rods Stickers Gel Tips Decoration
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2012
I received this item and my mom took care of the cutting with razor the rods. The 50 pcs are all lovely and cute. I have used them a few times already on my toes. I love the quick delivery also. Amazaon is great with my orders. Thank you Amazon...
on May 23, 2013
Since I've been doing my own gelicures at home I figured I would buy some nail art to make them more fun but these are kind of a pain in the butt. I made sure that I bought the razor blades so that I could cut them thinly but I guess I didn't do it thin enough because they fell off the next day. So I had my husband do it (he likes a challenge) and of course he was able to do it thin enough so they didn't fall off but now he's deployed so I decided to stick with the stickers they're easier and I can do them by myself:)
on February 22, 2013
These are very cute and my school age girls love them. They dont however stay on very well, we used nail glue and I cut them as thin as I could. They are worth the money though for the amount and variety you get. It makes for a fun activity with girls.
on January 11, 2013
I bought these fimo canes on a whim, to expand my nail art a bit more. They're definitely cute, if not basic designs, and constructed well. My only observation is I definitely prefer pre-sliced fimo art. I've had trouble cutting these straight, without any sort of "warble" to them, and I have a very steady hand. It's not a huge deal, but I prefer the ease of precuts. I will definitely continue to use these til they're gone, but next time I won't purchase again.
on February 10, 2013
Im very girly. so these were perfect for me. i love to slice them up real thin so they fit flatly against my nail. they are great all flowers of the colors you see
on March 7, 2013
I love the fimo designs they are very easy to cut and apply. You are able to get a whole lot of designs for your money.
on June 24, 2012
I just loved these so cute and easy to use I had to get used to cutting them but really loved the colors
on January 4, 2013
Great buy. Any girl who like to do her own nails would love these items. So cute, so girly. :)
on March 17, 2013
These were ok, but nothing to write home about. Some cut nicely, others did not. Wish there had been some red roses in these, but over cute. Thanks for short time shipping.
on April 21, 2013
These are a great addition to my nail art collection. I can not wait to use these with some of my designs. Excellent price and fast delivery. Would recommend to everyone.