Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on August 26, 2012
I have tried multiple hair multi vitamins, all of which did not really produce much results or not enough that I would notice. However these pills are proven to be extremely effective. My goal for taking these pills was to increase my hair growth. I am an African American women who is "transitioning" (for all my natural sistas out there. My normal speed of hair growth was about 1/4- 1/2 inch per month. I started taking these three times a day as instructed, but missed a few days and dropped down to two pills a day.

Pros:
1. Grew hair 2 inches in 2 months
2. Kept nails strong, although I already had pretty strong nails
3. Overall better health; more energy, helps regulates cycle etc
4. Does not cause urine to be neon yellow like other hair multi vitamins

Cons:
1. Kinda big to swallow
2. Too many pills to take a day

Overall, I will be re buying it for the hair growth benefits and the overall health benefits. Highly recommend!!!
66 comments| 283 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I have been using this product for a while. I mainly wanted this product for my hair. I was told by reviews that it would fill in thinning hair, but I have yet to see a difference. I have been using this for about 5 weeks now. i gave it 5 stars because it has made my skin and nails very healthy looking.
11 comment| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2014
These have made my skin absolutely gorgeous. I haven't been breaking out, my skin tone is evening itself out and it looks like I'm glowing. it also grows my hair out a bit faster than it would naturally, but nothing dramatic. it hasn't helped my nails, but I've always had pretty strong, fast growing nails
22 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2013
I have previously strong nails that are breaking all the time now. I used a whole bottle of this with no change.
on December 19, 2015
I'm only 20 years old, and have natural maroon-brown red hair. I have noticed thinning ever since I started taking prescription medication (narcotic pain meds) due to a severe sport's injury. It was so bad that you could see my scalp through my hair a little bit, and I was so embarrassed to go out in public and be around girls because of it. However, this Spring Valley - Hair, Skin, & Nails supplement was the ANSWER to my PRAYERS!
First of all, this supplement is extremely therapeutic. It's packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, collagen, and even herbs! Way more affective than taking Biotin alone.
Now for the results: after about 3 months of taking them religiously everyday, I have noticed fullness, texture, and thickness in my hair. It actually has BODY now, whereas before it was flat and looked lifeless. It's healthy enough to the point where I can dye and style it. Not only did it help my hair, but my skin has been clearer than ever - another plus! I bought the large bottle (240 capsules) and I'm definitely going to stock up on it. I use it along with a good volumizing shampoo & conditioner.

All in all, these pills have turned my appearance around for the better. As long as I have to stay on my medications I'll have to take this supplement, which is fine by me. I totally recommend it for anyone struggling with thin hair - because it totally transformed mine into thick hair! 5/5 stars.
on October 10, 2013
I specifically came to Amazon in hopes of finding hair skin & nails plus biotin 1000 mcg just like the picture. Instead I received the newer version hair skin & nails bottle. If I would have known that I would have just went to Walmart, it's cheaper there anyway. Signed, not a happy customer.
on April 2, 2013
This did not work at all. I went right back to the GNC healthy, hair and nails and within days, noticed less hair coming out in my brush. This I took for about 4 weeks and there was no difference at all.
on January 21, 2015
The biotin in this gave me acne
on March 8, 2013
Bad acne breakouts all over my face. Small but noticeable to me. Smells like vinaiger but doesn't have a taste lol odd.
on June 7, 2011
I have a falling hair problem. I've tried different kinds of shampoo but it didn't work. I am almost done taking a bottle, and I've noticed that my hair grows quickly and it lessens my falling hair. I love this product and I am going to order two bottles again.
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse