5.0 out of 5 stars best nail polish ever
Nailtini Nail Lacquer- Pink Poodle is the perfect collor!!
i loved,is the only nail polish they stay on my nails for 8 days!!
Published on December 31, 2011 by Anacelia

3.0 out of 5 stars good formula but not opaque
I was excited to try this polish; I've never used Nailtini before and I've started to appreciate pastels a little more as time goes on. (This review is of the "Frappe" color; comments on color apply only to that color, but comments on formula apply to all the colors.)

Published 4 months ago by Sneaky Burrito

5.0 out of 5 stars best nail polish ever, December 31, 2011
Nailtini Nail Lacquer- Pink Poodle is the perfect collor!!
i loved,is the only nail polish they stay on my nails for 8 days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, my favorite red, September 12, 2013
Nailtini is not cheap, but it's probably the best brand I have on my shelf so far. The red is just perfect. It doesn't come come out a little bit orange or a little bit pink in the light like some of my reds. This is just red, a bright, shiny, sexy red.

The quality is the most important part. I've used this one bottle numerous times and I still have a lot left to use. The first strokes go on thick and dark, but not too thick. It's not clumpy or bubbly, just nice and dark. I did use a second coat, but I could probably use just one. This is my go-to red.

The Nailtini site is fun and I love to play with the Nailtini cocktail mixer tool to play with different looks before I try them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 11, 2014
Nailpolish too watery. color does not show up at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars good formula but not opaque, May 9, 2014

Please note that a lot of the photos are identical and not representative of the actual polish shades. I'd encourage you to seek out images of the actual shades before purchase, so you're not surprised. "Frappe" is a very light pink/peach color. It's actually too light, I think. I had to use FIVE coats to even get it to be translucent. (By comparison, I've used a pale pink from Zoya and gotten it to be opaque in three coats.) In certain lights, you can't even tell I'm wearing this stuff. It's probably best for someone with darker skin than I have. Alternatively, it might work if you layered it with something else that had an opaque base. (It is very shiny, for what it's worth.)

That being said, the formula itself is pretty nice. It dries relatively quickly and lasts as long without chipping as pretty much any other 3-free polish I've used. It's not particularly streaky and it spreads on the nails easily.

So, 4 stars for the formula but 2 stars for the color. I'll average it out. (Don't let this review discourage you from trying other, darker colors, though.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nail Polish Money Can Buy, January 11, 2014
I'm not sure about buying from here--but this is the best nail polish money can buy and I've tried almost all of them. The formulae itself makes it easy to paint your nails. Also the brush itself fans out so it reaches the sidewalls of your nail easily. I love "Bloody Mary"--it's my favorite red. Sure you can go buy OPI or even Revlon, but it won't last 7 days like this (with a top coat). Give it a shot and you'll be a lifelong user like we are at my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, July 20, 2014
I love the Pink Poodle, have used this shade for five years.

2.0 out of 5 stars Old and gross, October 8, 2013
Not as amazing as the other ones I've purchased...the bottle I got seems very old and it shows. Will stick to buying in store.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Used one!, July 25, 2013
I wish I could give a "0" rating. I guess the product itself should be nice. However I did not try it because this supposedly "new" item had all the dried up nail polish around the cap area. It looks disgusting! Someone must have opened it up and even used it before it was shipped to me. You could have just said it is a used item and I would not have wasted my money and time on it. Toss it out! will not buy from this buyer again!

Rate and Discover Movies