Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Mai Tai|Change
Price:$8.95+ $2.75 shipping

I was excited to try this polish; I've never used Nailtini before and I've started to appreciate pastels a little more as time goes on. (This review is of the "Frappe" color; comments on color apply only to that color, but comments on formula apply to all the colors.)

Please note that a lot of the photos are identical and not representative of the actual polish shades. I'd encourage you to seek out images of the actual shades before purchase, so you're not surprised. "Frappe" is a very light pink/peach color. It's actually too light, I think. I had to use FIVE coats to even get it to be translucent. (By comparison, I've used a pale pink from Zoya and gotten it to be opaque in three coats.) In certain lights, you can't even tell I'm wearing this stuff. It's probably best for someone with darker skin than I have. Alternatively, it might work if you layered it with something else that had an opaque base. (It is very shiny, for what it's worth.)

That being said, the formula itself is pretty nice. It dries relatively quickly and lasts as long without chipping as pretty much any other 3-free polish I've used. It's not particularly streaky and it spreads on the nails easily.

So, 4 stars for the formula but 2 stars for the color. I'll average it out. (Don't let this review discourage you from trying other, darker colors, though.)
on December 31, 2011
Nailtini Nail Lacquer- Pink Poodle is the perfect collor!!
i loved,is the only nail polish they stay on my nails for 8 days!!
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2013
Nailtini is not cheap, but it's probably the best brand I have on my shelf so far. The red is just perfect. It doesn't come come out a little bit orange or a little bit pink in the light like some of my reds. This is just red, a bright, shiny, sexy red.

The quality is the most important part. I've used this one bottle numerous times and I still have a lot left to use. The first strokes go on thick and dark, but not too thick. It's not clumpy or bubbly, just nice and dark. I did use a second coat, but I could probably use just one. This is my go-to red.

The Nailtini site is fun and I love to play with the Nailtini cocktail mixer tool to play with different looks before I try them out.
on January 11, 2014
I'm not sure about buying from here--but this is the best nail polish money can buy and I've tried almost all of them. The formulae itself makes it easy to paint your nails. Also the brush itself fans out so it reaches the sidewalls of your nail easily. I love "Bloody Mary"--it's my favorite red. Sure you can go buy OPI or even Revlon, but it won't last 7 days like this (with a top coat). Give it a shot and you'll be a lifelong user like we are at my house.
on July 11, 2014
Nailpolish too watery. color does not show up at all.
on July 1, 2015
Love the color and the top coat helps the nail color stay in excellent condition for a week.
on July 20, 2014
I love the Pink Poodle, have used this shade for five years.
on July 25, 2013
I wish I could give a "0" rating. I guess the product itself should be nice. However I did not try it because this supposedly "new" item had all the dried up nail polish around the cap area. It looks disgusting! Someone must have opened it up and even used it before it was shipped to me. You could have just said it is a used item and I would not have wasted my money and time on it. Toss it out! will not buy from this buyer again!
on October 8, 2013
Not as amazing as the other ones I've purchased...the bottle I got seems very old and it shows. Will stick to buying in store.