4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and really good virtual fish aquarium
Published on August 21, 2005 by areldthomp

3.0 out of 5 stars Music unreliable
the visuals on this disc are beautiful. I have, however, been unable to change the music and the only music I can get is just too perky. I would like the soothing sounds and It won't change for me.
Published on July 31, 2011 by Patricia A. Maccabee

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing and really good virtual fish aquarium, August 21, 2005
areldthomp "areldthomp" (Fayetteville, Nc United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
This was an impulse purchase for me. I have to admit it's not a bad pick. You can put it on and set to repeat and you have 5 different fish tanks and it never gets boring. The tank is crystal clear. I actually sat thru the whole 65 min to watch it the first time thru with a friend. It really was fun picking out fish and watching them do what fish do, talking about it. The DVD gives you a choice of 2 different music options and a natural tank sound. The only reason I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 is that when the music plays it has a tendency to play the same piece over and over. We also caught a couple of repeat scenes in the total time in a couple of the tanks. But all in all it's a really good DVD. After a rough day at work it will do the trick to relax you. Next to having your own tank this is a good substitute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, March 14, 2010
wild arkie (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
I really like this DVD. I was disappointed with previous DVD aquariums I bought, so it was good to find this one. The tanks are brightly colored, the fish are cute, and the picture quality is very good. You can choose between regular aspect and widescreen, and 3 soundtracks (2 classical and one natural aquarium). The video switches from a static view to following different fish so it's not boring. You can watch all the 5 tanks in order or set your favorite one to loop. It's fun and relaxing to watch, and well worth the money. I only wish it were longer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome entertainment piece, November 1, 2006
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
I actually went to a party where this was playing and it was the coolest thing. The picture was crystal clear and the fish were beautiful. It was such a great idea to play while you are entertaining, it provides some awesome scenes & the music was turned down low so it worked with the party atmosphere as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety of fish but boring music, March 17, 2011
Heather (Oregon, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
I was surprised when the picture zoomed in to follow some of the fish, I thought it was going to be just a video of a fish tank. After I got used to it, I liked the zooming and actually sat through and watched all the tanks play. The predator one is not as peaceful to watch because they tear up and eat a fiddler crab, but it is titled predator tank after all, so it's not like I wasn't warned.

The tanks are really too crowded to be real people's fish tanks, but it's a nice visual effect. In real life, if you had your tank that crowded, you'd have some floaters before long. And in the predator tank, they would have torn each other up. But that's why it's nice it's only a DVD. No dead $100 fish to have to worry about.

The music is nice, but gets boring pretty quickly. It's only about 5 minutes long then it loops. However, if I really want different music, I will just mute the TV and put on a CD. The tank sounds are nice, but after about 5 minutes of running water sound, I had to get up and go to the bathroom. We will be definitely be playing this DVD again. Just probably without the sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's our no-maintenance fish tank when we're entertaining., September 4, 2013
Sarah Jones (Chevy Chase, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
We love the many different fish tanks, and the music is also nice; sometimes we use it; sometimes we mute it and use our own. When we're having parties, our ugly TV becomes an attractive display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naked Fish DVD, June 25, 2013
Cullen Newman (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
I first saw this video at my acupuncturist's office and instantly fell in love with it. I checked with Amazon for availability and placed my order. It arrived in excellent condition and now I'm enjoying viewing it on both my main TV & my computer. I recommend it as a relaxing background with either nice music or aquarium sound effects.

4.0 out of 5 stars naked fish, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
I thought it could have been more varied, also the music's depressing, should be more update.
Other than that quite pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars HASSEL FREE AQUARIUM, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
This is great! The scenes are beautiful, the cinematography is perfect. I've got my aquarium without the clean up and fuss. I can totally have repeat so that makes it perfect for a romantic back drop setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fasinating Naked Fish, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Naked Fish (DVD)
O would always recommend this Naked Fish and Have even before I purchased it. I have been watching this at our Doctors office for 2 yrs....... It is just beautiful and interesting to see what I am not brave enough to see personally in a ocean swim.

3.0 out of 5 stars Music unreliable, July 31, 2011

Naked Fish
Naked Fish by Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2004)
Used & New from: $0.93