- Capacity: 2000ml; brim capacity: 2380ml; dimensions: 111.76mm x 175.26mm x 200.66mm (4.4 x 6.9 x 7.9 inches)
- Material: non-sterile, autoclavable polypropylene copolymer with white polypropylene screw closure and silicone gasket
- Ideal for bacterial, yeast, and tissue isolations; graduated, wide-mouth bottle simplifies decanting, re-suspensions, and pellet removal while the ergonomic design facilitates loading, recovery, and storage of samples
- Meets USP VI; is non-cytotoxic and non-hemolytic; excellent chemical resistance
- For proper performance this bottle must be filled to at least 80% of the total capacity; recommended operating temperature range is from 4°C to 22°C; storage to 0°C
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 3120-2006 Polypropylene Copolymer 2L Bio Bottle with Polypropylene Screw Closure/Silicone Gasket (Case of 6)
|Price:||$294.56 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$109.62 (27%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Number of Items||6|
|Cap Type||Polypropylene Screw Closure|
|Outside Diameter||80.5 mm|
|Overall Height||200.66 mm|
|Overall Length||175.26 mm|
This non-sterile 2L Bio Bottle is made from polypropylene copolymer with a white polypropylene sc... See more product details
This non-sterile 2L Bio Bottle is made from polypropylene copolymer with a white polypropylene screw closure and a silicone gasket. Ideal for bacterial yeast and tissue isolations large volume gross separations up to 12L can be centrifuged up to 7,333 x G. Graduated wide-mouth bottle simplifies decanting re-suspensions and pellet removal while the ergonomic design facilitates loading recovery and storage of samples. Smooth inner walls are less likely to shear delicate cells. PPCO offers excellent chemical resistance. Non-sterile bottle has a maximum service life of 50 cycles. Recommended operating temperature range is from 4°C to 22°C; storage to 0°C. Before autoclaving just set closure on top of bottles without engaging the threads. For proper performance this bottle must be filled to at least 80% of the total capacity. Meets USP VI is non-cytotoxic and non-hemolytic. Replaces Sorvall Bio Bottle (Cat. No. 77061). Material: polypropylene copolymer with white polypropylene screw closure and silicone gasket. Capacity: 2000mL. Brim capacity: 2380mL. Dimensions: 111.76mm x 175.26mm x 200.66mm (4.4 x 6.9 x 7.9 inches). Nalgene #: 3120-2006.
There are no customer reviews yet.