- Capacity: 28L (7.5 gallons)
- Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot
- Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 30 x 46mm (12 x 18 inch); wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch); graduations: 0.5 gallons
- Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads, 3/8-in. opening; accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing
- Boss fits only Nalgene tanks; meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 54102-0007 HDPE 28L Lightweight Laboratory Cylindrical Tank, with Cover and Spigot
|Price:||$187.38 ($187.38 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$52.24 (22%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $187.38
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Number of Items||1|
This lightweight 28 Liter (7.5 gallons) high-density polyethylene cylindrical tank comes with a c... See more product details
This lightweight 28 Liter (7.5 gallons) high-density polyethylene cylindrical tank comes with a cover and spigot and is graduated every 0.5 gallons. Polypropylene spigot is installed on threaded HDPE boss which is welded onto tank at factory. Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads 3/8-in. opening. Accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing. Boss fits only Nalgene tanks. Meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520. CAUTION! Plastic tanks are generally subject to more severe conditions than plastic labware; exposure is constant stresses are greater and different classes and concentrations of chemicals are involved. Please pay special attention to chemical compatibility. Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot. Capacity: 28L (7.5 gallons). Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 30 x 46mm (12 x 18 inch). Wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch). Graduations: 0.5 gallons. Sold individually. Nalgene #: 54102-0007.
There are no customer reviews yet.