- Capacity: 208L (55 gallons)
- Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot
- Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 56 x 91mm (22 x 36 inch); wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch); graduations: 10L (2.5gal)
- Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads, 3/8-in. opening; accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing
- Boss fits only Nalgene tanks; meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520
Have one to sell?
Nalgene 54102-0055 HDPE 208L Lightweight Laboratory Cylindrical Tank, with Cover and Spigot
|Price:||$265.60 ($265.60 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$82.80 (24%)|
Usually ships within 1 to 4 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This lightweight 208 Liters (55 gallons) high-density polyethylene cylindrical tank comes with a ... See more product details
This lightweight 208 Liters (55 gallons) high-density polyethylene cylindrical tank comes with a cover and spigot and is graduated every 10L (2.5 gallons). Polypropylene spigot is installed on threaded HDPE boss which is welded onto tank at factory. Spigot has 1-1/8 - 12 straight female threads 3/8-in. opening. Accepts 5/8-in. inner diameter tubing. Boss fits only Nalgene tanks. Meets USP Class VI requirements and complies with 21CFR177.1520. CAUTION! Plastic tanks are generally subject to more severe conditions than plastic labware; exposure is constant stresses are greater and different classes and concentrations of chemicals are involved. Please pay special attention to chemical compatibility. Material: HDPE cover and tank with PP spigot. Capacity: 208L (55 gallons). Dimensions (outer diameter x depth): 56 x 91mm (22 x 36 inch). Wall thickness: 2.4mm (3/32 inch). Graduations: 10L (2.5gal). Sold individually. Nalgene #: 54102-0055.
There are no customer reviews yet.