- Vials and closures (listed separately) are pressure-tested together at 7.5 PSIG for air shipment
- USP Class VI compliant; non-pyrogenic
- Can be centrifuged at 13,000xg
- Components are provided sterile (gamma-irradiated) and ready to fill
- Colored closures packaged separately
Have one to sell?
Nalgene Micro Packaging Vials, 0.5ml Capacity, 13mm O.D. x 46mm H (Case of 1000)
|Price:||$113.26 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $113.26
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||PPCO (Polypropylene Copolymer)|
|Number of Items||1000|
|Cap Size||11 millimeters|
|Neck Diameter||8 mm|
|Outside Diameter||13 mm|
|Overall Height||46 mm|
0.5 mL PPCO Micro Packaging Vials; natural PPCO, non-sterile. Nalgene Non-Sterile Micro Packaging... See more product details
0.5 mL PPCO Micro Packaging Vials; natural PPCO, non-sterile. Nalgene Non-Sterile Micro Packaging Vials are molded from high purity, noncytotoxic, nonpyrogenic, low-metal content polypropylene copolymer (PPCO) resin. Vials are skirted and feature conical interiors, allowing recovery of entire contents.
There are no customer reviews yet.