- polyvinyl chloride body
- Provides vacuum of 25 inches Hg (85 kPa)
- Pumping rates of 15 or 36 cc per stroke
- New handle design makes these pumps more durable. They quickly attain and hold vacuum of 25 in. (635 mm) Hg. Vacuum trigger release requires only one hand to operate and releases vacuum with the touch of an index finger. Adjustable vacuum release rate. Smaller size (Cat. No. 6132-0010) has pumping rate of 15 cc/stroke and 7 psig (.48 bar) positive pressure at the exhaust port. Larger size (Cat. No. 6132-0020) has rate of 36 cc/stroke and 12 psig (.84 bar) positive pressure at the exhaust port. Full blank port pressure is obtained with only two strokes. Removable cover on exhaust port and trigger to release vacuum without disconnecting pumps from the line. Can be disassembled for repair or replacement of internal parts. See Cat. No. 6132-1000 for repair kit. Nozzle fits standard 1/4-in. I.D. tubing. Supplied with two-ft. length of Clear Plastic Tubing.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player