Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on January 23, 2013
These nanoblocks are not for little kids, but bigger kids and adults just for the patience needed to put it all together. Once assembled, they are very well designed and accurate with details of the building they represent.
on June 24, 2013
This is my sons highlight of his collection.
Adults see it and cant help picking it up.
I have converted so many people to Nanoblocks as they are amazing

They link together well (like Lego) and provide a challenge for adults as well
on April 25, 2013
It was challenging and fun. It helped pass a lot of spare time. One of the nice things I found out after I finished it was that there were pieces left over. Spares if you dropped a piece. Long tweezers help. I hope they will come out with the U.S. Capitol.
on January 8, 2013
My son is 13 and has always loved Legos. He discovered these Nanoblocks and really loves the how much detail can be achieved. He put this particular kit together in just over an hour.
on April 27, 2013
This is great for building fans. This one is more complicated than the other and takes more time. They are much smaller so they take a little more time but don't take up as much display room. They are sturdy and my 10 year old has no problems with the directions.
on July 25, 2013
I got this for my nephew and it looked so good I ordered another one for my son. love these nanoblocks. they require patience but they look amazing once built.
on December 8, 2013
I wanted to get this review in time for folks' Christmas shopping - mostly to forewarn the adults that if your child is under 10-12 years old you'll probably be working on this with them. Not that this is a bad thing, just that the parts are very, very small and the instructions are more difficult to follow than what he or she will be used to from Lego. Our 8 year old is a Lego pro and he struggled with getting the hang of this - I'm still giving it 5 stars because he's really enraptured with the whole puzzle.
on January 13, 2014
My 10 year old son put the Eiffel Tower together quickly so I thought he would move one to this one, however he didn't and he said he didn't care for how tiny blocks were. He didn't ask for these, I just thought he would enjoy something different since he enjoys legos so much and enjoys also landmark, history type of things. Guess not...he said he would've rather had legos.
on August 19, 2013
The ease of putting these products together is a great challenge and a reward. I am building up (Ha ha) for the big one that huge castle. I can't wait. I would like to make a suggestion on the next building they should make, The World Trade Center.
on February 16, 2013
The smaller Nanoblocks weren't a problem for my son to handle, and although there are less pieces than some of the other Nano sets, this one was less expensive and produces a great representation of the White House!