|Fits as expected||
Naot Women's Tangaru Flat
|Price:||$149.99 - $190.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Removable cork and latex covered in suede
- Padded heel cup as well as padded tongue
- Contrasting folded leather accent
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The tanguru is a lace up shoe with a contrasting folded leather design. This style has a padded tongue and a padded heel cup for additional stability and comfort. The front portion of the tanguru features padded technical lining which provides comfort and absorbs moisture. Naot's removable anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. The koru collection features a 1" polyurethane sole which is extremely lightweight durable and slip resistant. This collection uses a hand-sewn stroble construction making it strong and extremely flexible.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 7 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Israel
- ASIN: B010VE90BY
- Item model number: Tangaru
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: