Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

on October 24, 2014
I'm so sad, Napa Valley Naturals changed their grapeseed oil formulation and the source of their oils! After purchasing 4 bottles in hope that I just got a "bad batch" with each of them, I threw them all out and called the company in order to inquire why the grapeseed oil was no longer fragrant, rich in taste and rich in color. They said that it is now colorless, ordorless and less flavorful because the oil is now processed differently (more processed, clearly) and sourced from a different country. I'm so disappointed! This was a monthly purchase and my (only) trusted grapeseed oil brand. I'm now on the hunt for a less processed grapeseed oil that is rich in color and flavor like the old Napa Valley Naturals grapeseed oil once was.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on February 9, 2011
I really like this oil. It is rather green in color and I use it a lot to roast vegetables, stir-fry, on salads and in particular potato salads. It is neutral tasting, but has a very pleasant mouth feel and adds a slight umami flavor to food. My favorite application is drizzled on boiled potatoes with salt. I have tried other brands of grapeseed oil and none had this pleasant green color or taste. That said, I get it for about 9-10 dollars a bottle locally, so it is relatively expensive here on Amazon.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again