4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Naples 700-Thread Count Down Alternative Comforter, Twin (Kitchen)
For the price I paid for the comforter, I'm very pleased on the quality. It's pretty soft so the 700 thread count feels about right. The fill seems nice too, not too thick or too thin. I also like that it is easy to wash in my own residental washer and dryer. Im hoping with more washes it gets softer. The comforter I have on my bed now is 750 thread count from a different (but more expensive) company and it feels a lot softer than this one. But for the price I paid for this one, I'm still very pleased. Shipped fast too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, September 27, 2011
It is not as comfortable or light as a regular down comfortable, but it is still very comfortable. I like the fact that it is washable but I would not recommend using a standard washer. The only thing I found annoying is that it is a little bit bigger than a standard comforter, so I had issues trying to find a duvet cover that fit it. I finally gave in and got a standard size cover and jammed it in. It is very warm but still light enough that you don't feel trapped under the blanket. I have had this for maybe six months and I like it. I don't know why there are no longer any reviews for it. There were plenty when I bought it and they were all good.

Naples 700-Thread Count Down Alternative Comforter, Twin