5.0 out of 5 stars Solid game.
I was skeptical about Napolean as a subject for Total War... but discovered that it is fun and interesting. It took some time to get used to the 2 week turn length but I am happy with my purchase.
Published 13 months ago by Amazonbuyer

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a great game as I had it before
Published 8 days ago by donna labate

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid game., July 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars It is a great game as I had it before, August 13, 2014
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I can not play the game as I can not use Steam. There is no phone support and I would not have bought the game if I knew I needed to use Steam. It is a great game as I had it before, but I just wasted my money as you make it so difficult to have to use steam to play the game. I will never buy a game for a PC again as long as Steam has no real support for customers. Shame on you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting war strategy, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
My husband is an excellent strategist and really likes this game. I try to get him to have some input on these games.

1.0 out of 5 stars SEGA HAS CREATE ANOTHER LOOSER, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Game is difficult to control, may be Sega supposed to learn from WarCraft or StarCraft, very difficult to control your army, not really informative what's going on battle field. Doesn't deserve even one star, outdated graphic...

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Accent, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Jury is out on this one. May be hung. Units are extremely difficult to control. Voice prompter that teaches you how to play would be better without the French accent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Bought this game when it first came out. The campaign would constantly freeze, glitch, hard-crash to blackscreen..etc. Found an online "patch" which slightly improved game performance but did not eliminate it. Conclusion: the campaign was rendered unplayable and thus never completed.

Recently, I've bought a new computer and while reloading steam I noticed it in my library and reuploaded it ...Mistake! I simply revisited those forgotten frustrations over again, especially the feeling of getting ripped off. (Which motivated this review.)

Saying this, the historical battle simulations didn't constantly glitch and were quite fun, while the price seems reasonable so I'll recomend it with caveat noted above..... hence it gets a two from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy at all, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Napoleon: Total War [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
the game is slow the download took forever, it was hard to figure out how to buy the game from you(amazon), was not worth the wait

Rate and Discover Movies