Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 6, 2015
Amazing game with all sorts of possibility. Although it eventually becomes a little predictable, I find it fun and fascinating. I have found that the SEGA and its collaborators takes a historical approach to their games by adding features that apply not only to the player, but also to the time period for when the game takes place. I find this extremely helpful and amazing.
on July 5, 2013
I was skeptical about Napolean as a subject for Total War... but discovered that it is fun and interesting. It took some time to get used to the 2 week turn length but I am happy with my purchase.
on October 3, 2014
This game was excellent! I love wars from the late 18th-early 19th centuries, and Napoleon Total War was a great game. At first, I was a little disappointed in how some nations were sadly lacking different types of troops, but that was solved by Darthmod Mod. With Darthmod and this game, it has made it into a beautiful game. I'd recommend it to everyone who loves tactics and Napoleonic Wars.
on March 19, 2014
My husband is an excellent strategist and really likes this game. I try to get him to have some input on these games.
on May 13, 2016
Great game! Buy it!
on November 19, 2013
Jury is out on this one. May be hung. Units are extremely difficult to control. Voice prompter that teaches you how to play would be better without the French accent.
on November 2, 2014
The major problem with is that it has to be activated with STEAM. It worked fine for a while then I got a new computer and now STEAM refuses to activate the game. I tried calling customer service at STEAM but they never responded. In the end the game was very limited because the scenarios are too tightly controlled. If you want to play as Napoleon you have to go step by step in battle mode and not campaign mode. So because of that and because of STEAM I just threw it away.

I usually give my old games to charity but because of STEAM that is no longer possible.
on August 13, 2014
I can not play the game as I can not use Steam. There is no phone support and I would not have bought the game if I knew I needed to use Steam. It is a great game as I had it before, but I just wasted my money as you make it so difficult to have to use steam to play the game. I will never buy a game for a PC again as long as Steam has no real support for customers. Shame on you Amazon.
on October 9, 2014
Fun game
on August 24, 2013
Bought this game when it first came out. The campaign would constantly freeze, glitch, hard-crash to blackscreen..etc. Found an online "patch" which slightly improved game performance but did not eliminate it. Conclusion: the campaign was rendered unplayable and thus never completed.

Recently, I've bought a new computer and while reloading steam I noticed it in my library and reuploaded it ...Mistake! I simply revisited those forgotten frustrations over again, especially the feeling of getting ripped off. (Which motivated this review.)

Saying this, the historical battle simulations didn't constantly glitch and were quite fun, while the price seems reasonable so I'll recomend it with caveat noted above..... hence it gets a two from me.

See 1 answered question