5.0 out of 5 stars Classical and Latin Guitar At Its Best
This album is a real bargain. You get two discs for the price of one, and they're both chock-full of acoustic guitar goodness. Many of the tunes have distinctly latin overtones, but there are also a number of modern guitar peices, such as Randy Roos' "Ray's Passage", an excellent example of upbeat yet tastefully restrained "liquid guitar art."...
Published on April 4, 2001 by Jeffery T. Mauney

1.0 out of 5 stars Narada Guitar
I did not care for this CD which is a first for a Narada CD, which I have many of. When it played I kept going over to my CD player to see if it was stuck and just repeating the same few seconds. I finally took it out and stuck away in a drawer - hopefully never to be seen again.
Published on April 7, 2010 by Skipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Classical and Latin Guitar At Its Best, April 4, 2001
Jeffery T. Mauney (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
My love affair with modern acoustic guitar instrumentalists goes back to John Themis' "Atmospheric Conditions", and the songs on this album more than live up to that legacy. (Several are, in fact, contemporary with that album). I give it my highest recommendation for any fan of instrumental guitar work. Be warned, though; it'll make you want to buy several more albums, as it is a sampler. =o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a ticket to relaxation., October 21, 2008
T. Kelly (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
A wonderfully relaxing CD that transports you to a stress-free environment in your mind. Just let it play and feel the worries and aggravations literally melt away. Like most Narada albums, it is a compilation of some of the finest musicians in the world, playing with their hearts and souls.
This translates to an audio body massage guaranteed to lift your mind above all the day to day stresses in our lives.
Through this music you can allow your mind to travel to Madrid on a perfect sunny afternoon to sip ice cold sangria as you watch a beautiful senorita seductively dance; or be transported to a cool mountain top in the North American countryside, overlooking a serene lake and feeling the cool breeze dance across your skin, as the music lulls you to a much needed afternoon nap.
An excellent album to just have playing softly in the background for a get-together with close friends for a dinner or lunch. Also, for one of those lazy Sunday mornings when you just want to shut out the world and enjoy the newspaper with your breakfast, this CD is just the perfect accompaniment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Acoustic Guitar Fans, February 13, 2002
John Kortgardner (Arvada, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
If you're a fan of great acoustic guitar, this is a CD for you. Turn it up and listen to fabulous performances and fretwork, especially if you are a guitar player. It's also great to have as background music at a dinner party. I've had so many friends ask; "Who is that playing guitar?" It truely is a "best of" CD. One to keep at the front of your collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, decent. However, there are some gems on here, January 23, 2013
Alek Tron (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Overall, this is a good set. I think it was intended as a showcase of the artists on the Narada label. There are some forgettable tracks, but about about 5-10 great songs on these CDs. All the songs use guitars in different music styles like jazz, folk, experimental, latin, etc. It might even be a bit of a weakness from a commercial perspective that the set covers so many styles of guitar. The one commonality is guitar instrumental, though. Some folks will like some tracks, but not others. My favorite songs are on CD2. Probably the best thing you can do is go the MP3 route, and download the ones that sound good when you sample online. I like the artists Randy Roos and Billy McLaughlin. Other people will like others. After you listen to some of these, you can also buy the individual artists' CDs separately. This is what I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Crafted, October 18, 2011
The Guitar work featured in this set makes the hair on my arms stand up! The song construction is truely artistic. Thank you Narada for your choices to fill this collection. A Musical journey!

4.0 out of 5 stars For those who enjoy guitars warmth, July 22, 2010
It is a nice edition, but nothing stellar. I enjoy it, but to be honest I expected a bit more from Naradja.

1.0 out of 5 stars Narada Guitar, April 7, 2010