Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2008
Dear, Amazon.

This is from a hardcore Naruto fan that owns 9/10 of the Box sets and I currently maintain a Naruto fansite (Naruto411, google it) where I usually recommend my visitors to your website because you all usually have the best price on the market.

This time, you obviously don't.

First of all, as Josey here mentioned the total cost if you actually bought them separately is over $100 cheaper from the bundle price. Why is that? Is this the standard or special edition? If it's the special edition, then the $450 price tag make sense, but it doesn't say anywhere on here that it's the special edition, so we all have to assume you all are selling the standard editions of Vol 1-10 bundled for $112 extra. That is terrible.

Let me tell you all something. Vol 1-4 are easy to find but are extremely expensive at most retail stores. Luckily, I got to my local Wal-Mart (back when Vol 5 came out) and got Vol 1-5 for $25 each. Later on, I got Vol 6 for $30 at that same Wal-Mart, then Vol 7 on here for $21, then Vol 8 on here for $20, then Vol 9 for $35 at Wal-mart.

So I got the first nine box sets for $245. I went to Wal-Mart today and saw that Box 10 was going for $30 there, but it was sold out. And you all have it for $35, which honestly, isn't to shabby. All in all, let's say I did get the box set at Wal-Mart. My total for all ten box sets would of been $275. If you add on Maryland's .6 Sales tax (for Vol 1-6, 9, and 10*) would make my total to $287.90.
(*Again, I do not own Vol 10, I was just using it as a example)

I saved $162.09 for not buying all the box sets from Amazon, and you can too if you don't buy this, and buy them either separately from here, or from other stores. All of these box sets are Part I of Naruto (Part II being Naruto Shippuuden). Box set 11 and beyond are filler. I recommend buying these box sets because Naruto is a awesome anime series, but its sad that every retail store on the market can never price them properly.

Don't waste your money on this bundle. It's not a bundle, its a rip off! Amazon FIX THIS PRICE or else we will be going elsewhere!
66 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2009
you can get the 13 box sets that are out now for about $370 if you buy them in the three packs and two packs

Dont wast your money on this BS bundle that will run you $512 if you want the 13 box sets that are out now
on December 21, 2008
A couple months ago I looked at the price for these items and it was at about $350, which was pretty good, but then Amazon bumped it up to $450! You're better off buying all volumes 1-12 for about $360. I'd rather click the "add to cart" button 11 or 12 times then paying an extra $90 to get only volumes 1-10.
on November 8, 2014
That is a pretty aweful price i wouldent do it
on August 28, 2015
rip off got them all for $150
on August 30, 2014
Ok first of all I am a die hard hardcore naruto fan and when I saw this deal I jumped all over it. When it says pristine product it is definitely pristine. I got my package earlier than expected and was amazed at the condition of the sleeves and discs. Not a scratch and the sleeves looked brand new never been opened. Best money I have spent in a long time. I highly recommend anything from this dealer.
on November 3, 2012
the uncut 1-10 box set of naruto hardly had anything wrong with it expect disc one of box 10 was unplayable threw the last 4 episodes of the disc. other then that all the other discs worked in perfect condition. i know all wasn't fine but 1 out of 30 discs being bad isnt a awful take considering they were used. it was a actually what i expected because with so many used discs one was bound to be bad.
on November 3, 2011
i just recently finished watching up to box set 9 and already ordered box sets 11- 16 and 1-9 of the newer Shippuden, anyways Naruto is a Character who starts off kind of annoying and trains hard to be a ninja, he vows to be Hokage and never accepts defeat as you watch you see him mature and slowly advance as a ninja as he works towards his dream. This is a Great Anime and if you enjoy it i recommend Deathnote and Bleach they are both pretty great Anime and Manga.
on October 28, 2008
I've bought most of the sets at walmart of all places for $30. This set averages out to $45. Too high!!!

This should have been priced at $300 or less.
on August 17, 2014
great series, lots of plot twists