Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 17, 2012
It's a decent bag, and about the only space shuttle one we could find, but IT IS NOT A BACKPACK. AND YES I AM YELLING! We contacted the seller asking if we were missing straps or something and this was the response:

"Please note that this item is a Rolling Backpack, which is a common term for these trolley or rolling bags. The item is indeed a rolling bag, as it does not have straps to be able to wear on one's back."

Am I the only one that assumes that the word 'backpack' in the description should imply that it is actually a backpack?
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2012
the product is as pictured, but it`s not a backpack, as the title claims. It`s a little thin, barely fitting my son`s homework folder.
on September 10, 2012
Very disappointed that you can only pull this bag - it is NOT A BACKPACK and really should not have backpack in the title!
on June 26, 2013
it is an adorable rolling pack for small items (for an adult) and I can see that a child would be able to use this for travel
Backpack straps and an over the shoulder carrying strap would be nice accessories -- a couple of D rings to attach same would be a big improvement over all
on June 14, 2013
This is adorable. My kids love it as do all the other kids we see. The front pocket is actually very roomy and it holds all of the babies clothes, diapers, etc... for our weekend trips to visit Grandma. We're big fans.
on August 31, 2013
The item is actually exactly as it is described. Bought for our 6 year old son, for those nights when he sleeps over at the grandparent's house, he loves it. We wish it were a little bit larger, but, again, the measurements are accurate in the description. Material is very thin, no problems yet, but with 3 boys in the house, it will eventually get a tear.
on July 16, 2013
I love the style and size of this roll along suitcase. However, some of the stitching was already lose when I got it. Had I spent anymore on it, I would send it back. It is just so hard to find space themed stuff for my son. Surprising, since this appears to be Nasa gift shop approved.
on January 30, 2014
My little grandson has this backpack. A friend bought it for him, and he loves it. It goes everywhere with him. To nursery school, and to Grandma's house for sleepovers. I saw that after so much use over the past year, it was starting to look a bit worn. When I saw this one on Amazon, I purchased it immediately and put it was for the sad day that the first one falls apart. Now I'm thinking, should I have purchased 2?
on October 7, 2014
Awesome cool bag! (my sons opinion) I can add its good quality and easy to clean. Also the 2 compartments are handy. We use it for everyday. We can fit in gym clothes, schoolfolder and snack box and some small stuff in the smaller compartment.
on December 22, 2014
Only this about this it that you can not put too much stuff inside because it will fall over face forward and also the stands are a bit weak they do not keep the bag standing well. we ended up propping it against something.