5.0 out of 5 stars just as promised
I ordered this necklace as a xmas gift for my mother. I went back and forth between this piece and another piece from a more prominent company. I definitely made the right choice; it's well made, hand-stamped, delicate/feminine, and hangs beautifully around my mother's neck. Highly recommended; will be buying from Nashelle again.
Published 20 months ago by bambi t

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
Published 20 months ago by Slm

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, January 31, 2013
I received this necklace yesterday in the mail. The shipping was incrediably fast and the packaging was nice as well. However, the quality of the necklace is just not there. I wanted to love this necklace, but I just can't. To me, it kind of looks a little on the cheap side almost like something I could have gotten at Forever21 or another 20 something discount store. The picture kind of looks like it has a hammered look to it, but it's definitely just very shiny and cheap looking...not exactly the look I was going for. I may return it b/c for $70+ I felt like it should have had more of a wow factor, and sadly it just doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as promised, January 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, smaller charm then I thought, January 2, 2013
Cute overall however, i just thought the charm would be bigger and the B would be a little more noticeable

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks very cheap, November 25, 2013
I returned this necklace the day after I received it. I thought it was very cheap looking. The charm was very thin and you could see the imprint of the initial on the back. The back was scratched. I wouldn't pay $10.00 for this necklace. I was very disappointed, as it was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual and cute, September 8, 2013
This is my favorite necklace. I love the handmade look and the simplicity of the design. The length is just right for it to show in an open-collared shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with this necklace, July 8, 2014
I am in love with this necklace. Beautiful craftsmanship and great quality. The color is so amazing and lengh of the chain is just as I had expected. I bought the same necklace for my Mom on mothers day which was a huge success. The necklace looked so good on my Mom that I just had to buy one for myself. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Nashelle "Identity" Initial Charm Necklace (Jewelry)
This necklace is really nice quality, has a nice length, and looks good with basically everything! I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special gift!, August 16, 2014
Very special initialed gift for teens and older. Good quality and light enough to wear all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Nashelle "Identity" Initial Charm Necklace (Jewelry)
Love it! Only wish the J was easier to see. Julie - Dallas, Tx.

Rate and Discover Movies