4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it!
Published on December 24, 2010 by Oscar T Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars furry 9" rat
Was big, the glowing red eyes was not necessary.
It could've been made to be faster and the remote was lame. Cant adjust to go left or right, it has an auto turn feature and doesnt really go straight, it curves.
Published on March 26, 2009 by Dao Vang

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it!, December 24, 2010
Oscar T Cat (Hyattsville, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nasty Hairy Furry 9 inch Remote Controlled Rat (Toy)
I bought it on a whim for our cats at Franklin's General Store in Hyattsville while shopping for Christmas stocking things. They sell all kinds of off the wall and retro stuff there. I put it in a plastic bag with some Yeowww Catnip and let it sit for a few days. It's Christmas Eve and we let them have it. It does have lame controls, you can only make it revolve to the left & go forward (and not always a straight line) but who gives a Rat's *ss, our cats love it. They usually lose interest in a cat toy after 10 minutes but we have been playing with it for almost two hours and they were still cracking us up the way they were interacting with it. It's also fairly quiet so it shouldn't startle your cat's. If you don't have any cats (or dogs maybe) then I wouldn't see the point of buying it. Our credentials? We have been friends of cats since our marriage 27 years ago and have always coexisted with at least 3 and up to 7 at any one time with our furry friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars furry 9" rat, March 26, 2009
Dao Vang (Somewhere, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nasty Hairy Furry 9 inch Remote Controlled Rat (Toy)
Was big, the glowing red eyes was not necessary.