4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, good deal, Chelsea boots

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
poor quality
Published 1 month ago by Ayman Ayyash

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, good deal, Chelsea boots, September 13, 2013
I was looking for "Beatles boots" and these fit the bill - black chelsea boots, skinny long toes, only thing was they lack the slightly taller cuban heel. These shoes are comfortable, look nice and dressy. I usually wear at 10-10.5 I bough 10s knowing that leather shoes will stretch. I gotta say that they are little big for 10s, especially around the ankle, but they fit snug when i add my insoles. The only thing i didn't notice before i made the purchase was that there are ventilation perforation holes on the toe of the shoes, so if you absolutely need no frills on your shoes you better investigate. Overall i'm very happy, they were nearly 70% off from the list price, though i'd say they are worth what i paid (~150$). They came with "made in china" stickers on the bottom, but so have other nice shoes my girlfriend has bought so i wont worry about that.

I had read some nasty reviews about Darya Trading Co.'s suits so i was very hesitant to make this purchase. I'll see how long they last, but right now i'm pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good shoes, September 17, 2014
I have enjoyed the comfort of this shoes, especially wearing it here in Africa

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, May 29, 2013
I am going to enjoy these shoes a long time. And they make my suits look great. Made me order several more pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 15, 2014
poor quality

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 30, 2014
poorly made

4.0 out of 5 stars Do you have smaller size? I'm interested size 7 ..., June 11, 2014
This review is from: Natazzi Mens Leather Shoe Chelsea Dress Boot Mod Bari-Boot L-3020 Black (Apparel)
Do you have smaller size? I'm interested size 7 for 2 to 3 prs. Please let me know. My email address is Andycbui@yahoo.com
Thanks, Andy