4.0 out of 5 stars a well made shoe and correct sizing
Published 4 months ago by Jerrod Kowalski

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive
for what you get, it's expensive compared to what you can find at DSW. I ordered the largest size, and it was not quite large enough. My normal size is mens 12. If this shoe were $60-70 I would say it's worth it, but not at these prices.
Published 3 months ago by A. Cazarescastillo

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, May 23, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars a well made shoe and correct sizing, May 2, 2014
ok so sizing is a complicated issue since there is length, width, instep (the top of the arch) and the arch, but these seem to fit me very well and i have a sensitive and oversized right foot due to some damage. it's hard to find a pair of shoes in one size that fit both my feet well (not to tight on one or loose on the other) and yes i know that is a problem you likely don't have but still i think there flexibility for me will translate to a good fit for you if you are a 12/5 or 13. ideally i would wear a wide 12.5 but those are hard to find. these also have a good insole, something that often causes me to not buy a shoe that otherwise fits. i even reuse old insoles that are comfy, but these are good. not a big fan of the metal buckle thing, they jingle when i walk, but they look good, not too casual or to dressy and the fit great. i may have a new shoe brand.

May 30 update
having worn these shoes a few times i thought i would comment on a unique feel they have. the bottom of the show has a series of small numbs, about the size of an eraser at the ned of a pencil. these do a few things; on wis they reduce slipping when walking in puddles since the water can escape thru channels. think of tire trees. the other thing is just an observation; the rubber heal tends to compress, unlike other shoes, when you walk. since the bottom is not solid the nubs shish under pressure. it softens the step impact, which i like, but it also fees less stable which takes getting use to. nothing bad, just different.

June 4th update
today i walked in places that i had not prior in these shoes. i walked on polished concrete floors and square tile floors. these shoes squeaked like crazy on these surfaces. odd thing is we have concrete floors that i have been walking on with no noise. seems like polished floors and slick floors are the culprit. makes me wonder about wood and laminate floors. still great for me but if your office has the wrong floors this will drive you nuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Natazzi Mens Leather Kenzo Slip-On Driving Moccasin Loafer (Apparel)
These do have a perfect fit. They hold my feet so they are not sliding around and slipping.

I rate these loafers at 5 stars, they have an excellent design and have a rugged sole.

I even wear these when it rains and it does not damage the leather.

Thank you for an excellent quality, stylish product that withstands the wear and tear of everyday use.

4.0 out of 5 stars the shoes are beautiful but just a little snug in the width! I think they will stretch a little., May 1, 2014
Mikepsr (DELAND, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The shoes are a great value, well made and great look. I wish they were a little wider, I read the reviews and no one mentioned that they run a little narrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Quality, Perfect Fit, February 20, 2014
I love the quality. It fits like a glove. The leather is high quality and the stitching is very strong. My wife bought this for me and I will buy more Natazzi Shoes in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 21, 2014
Al 8.5 in all my shoes, maybe the style of thor shoes makes dont fit propertly, a half size up will be better

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but much too narrow, September 17, 2014
I received this Natazzi slip on shoe, and while I found the packaging interesting (individual 'shoe bags' around each shoe. A lot of care and attention to detail of the shoe and labeling indicating a distinct care for quality and 'showmanship' in packaging), when I tried them on, they were really much too tight around my foot. The length was okay, but the width was such that unless the leather were to stretch considerably, I really felt they'd be more Steve Martin "cruel shoes" than something fashionable and comfortable for extended (driving or walking) wear.

So, while a nice looking shoe and of apparent quality, the sizing was just off for my foot. I don't have Hobbit wide feet nor gazelle thin little razors, just a simple 'D' width, and that's what I ordered "M(D)" width (which is all that's offered anyway), and the shoe simply didn't fit comfortably. I felt should I keep wearing them, they would eventually wear blisters around the edges of the wide part of my foot, and not suffering from any extreme sado-masochism, I felt the best solution would simply be to return them and let others know my results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!!!., July 4, 2014
Duncan Blue (HARLINGEN, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Comfort, quality, style and price describes these shoes perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes at reasonable price!, June 10, 2014
am84 (Arizona, USA) - See all my reviews
I was not expecting that much when I purchased it since it is not made in Italy and the price was not that high.
However, it is extremely good quality and comfortable to wear them. I liked it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Priced right, June 4, 2014
Received as advertised and is very comfortable to wear; so far it is the best pair of shoes I have bought for the price.

Rate and Discover Movies