Quickdraw Plus Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Available In Lime Green
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is much easier to run with a bottle using this carrier because you no longer have to hold it tight, and also don't have a cold bottle in the palm of your hand (which not only can be uncomfortable, but also warms the bottle up with your body heat).
2. There is an easy to use adjustable strap that goes across the back of your hand, and a mesh palm piece that keeps your hand off the bottle. This entire unit is well constructed and well stitched.
3. The included 22 oz. bottle is not insulated, which means that in really warm weather your cold drink will become warm quickly, even if you start out with it frozen. However, I solved that problem by placing the bottle in the Built NY 20 oz neoprene sleeve (which I have reviewed on Amazon), so now I have an insulated water bottle. Realistically you will only put 20 oz into the included bottle because that fills it to just about 1/4 inch from the top.
4. This has a small zippered pocket which you can use for various things, such as car keys, money, gel etc. If you need to carry your cell phone (I carry my BlackBerry), I recommend the Spibelt (which I have reviewed on Amazon).
5. The bottle is easy to fill, more than wide enough for ice cubes, and has an easy to use spout. I did not experience any leakage at all while running, unlike with some other water bottles.Read more ›
This is comfortable to carry, even when full, for hours on end. At some point it is easy to forget that you are even holding anything.
My one gripe is with the tiny pocket in the front. My slim cellphone barely squeezes in and I would not be able to carry anything larger. It would be nice to have a stretchy pocket so larger things can be secured.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good product, lasted a couple years and still in good shape!Published 17 months ago by Kindle Customer
It is a good product but a bit uncomfortable if you do long runs,i recommend this if your training's are no more than an hour,i prefer camelbacks for long runs ;)Published 17 months ago by Jörsh
Great bottle. Easy squeeze and open, doesn't leak. Fits my iPhone and car key. Will purchase again!Published 17 months ago by Vicki Dobbins
I have a couple different kinds of bottle carriers - this one is the best by far.Published 19 months ago by KLE
This is a nice bottle to have for running. I have used the bottle on its own, without the carrier. Whenever I hold water, my hand makes the water so warm that it isn't... Read morePublished on January 4, 2014 by L. Mcgrath
Ordering and fulfillment were by good and price was cheap. But important to check which model you are buying - I thought I was buying a current version that could fit an iPhone in... Read morePublished on December 16, 2013 by Darrell Kong
Very practical for running, however I wish I had gotten the one with the bigger pocket so that I can fit my iPhone in there, too.Published on October 29, 2013 by Needlephile
Fits your hand like a glove, also fits your phone and ID along with your credit card so you can buy stuff while out on a run or walk.Published on October 7, 2013 by Jayjmcf
Over time the elastic has given way a little, however it still works. The fit is a little sloppy now.Published on July 7, 2013 by scott griffith