5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
I've been jogging before sunrise for a few weeks, and while I have an LED light, I felt that I was still not very visible to the few cars that are out at that hour. I was looking at reflective vests, but decided to go with this pouch instead, since it seemed like it would be handy for my keys.

It seems well made, and it's pretty comfortable. I'd note that I'm a...
Published on April 20, 2010 by Kesal

3.0 out of 5 stars Pouch too small for Iphone
Published on November 4, 2010 by S. M. Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Pouch too small for Iphone, November 4, 2010
S. M. Roberts "Boat75" (St. Albans, WV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
As with all Nathan products, this one is quality-made and comfortable to use. This belt is high-visibility as promised. However, I was disappointed when I put it on for my run and my iphone wouldn't fit in the pouch! I use it anyway, but my phone stays at home, which is not ideal for a female on a long run after dark. If you have a smaller phone, this would be a great reflective belt to use, because it is comfortable and stays put while running. Oh well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, April 20, 2010
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)

It seems well made, and it's pretty comfortable. I'd note that I'm a pretty medium sized woman, and I have to cinch the belt in as far as the straps will allow. It has side slots to tuck the excess strapping into, so it's not flapping around, which is a thoughtful feature. But if you are petite (say, a waist smaller than 28" or 29"), this belt will be big for you.

The reflective trim seems to work well. Cars do seem to notice me a bit sooner when I'm wearing it. It will be good to wear while walking my dog on dark winter evenings, as well.

I wish that it were a little less dorky looking, but, well... it's a neon yellow reflective waist pack. I can't really think how they'd make it "prettier" without reducing its functionality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple effective and comfortable..., February 5, 2010
Bo Ahlberg (Carnation, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
I've been using my Nathan reflective belt pack for a few weeks now and like it very much. The fit is excellent and the stretchy web belt is a great touch as it keep the belt on my waist without being too tight or restrictive in any way. I like the way the belt conforms to my waist and keep itself, and the flask and mobile phone I clip to the belt, out of the way with no bouncing around.

The capacity of the pack part isn't very large, enough for a few small items like a 2-3 gels, your ID, and keys. However, for those who want to take more the Nathan clip on flasks work well to add liquid carriers and for my Cell phone I use a zCover clip that works great with the belt. The only negative comment I have for the pack's pouch is the size of the two pockets inside for ID. They are not large enough to hold anything much useful beyond the tiny little card they give you to record your details on. I'd rather have one pocket that could hold my Drivers License and a Debit card (I may actually see if I can modify the exiting pocket to do this.)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
Bought this for wife to use when she goes running. Wanted something to hold running supplies. Too small to hold her iPhone so she ended up buying another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars small, comfortable, May 13, 2011
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
I am a runner & carry i-phone, ipod, occasionally car key, snacks & water. I was hoping this would be a little bigger & I use it for snacks only. My phone & ipod are a wee too bit big. I use it for short runs only. I do like the color and reflective material and it's comfortable - I don't like carrying anything as it is but must for marathons.

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than what it looks, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
this fanny pack looked great for use while running. I just got it today and the image on the listing makes the pouch look a lot bigger than it is (i should have read the whole details of the pouch). I tried it on and it feels very comfotable. I have a palm pixi plus cell phone and it just barely fits in the pouch. I would say if you have a iphone or droid x don't think that this pouch will accomidate it. I would recommend that if you want to bring your iphone with you on a run than get a arm band for it. The pouch will fit your house&car keys as well as a few credit/debit cards and your ID card and possibly a few bills of money.

this was the only fanny pack I could find with reflective tape so that is what prompted my purchase. If you are looking for a fanny pack that you can actually fit a fare amount of items in including a phone I would just buy a regular pack and add the reflective tape yourself

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog belt, March 16, 2013
C. Clements (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
I found this a couple of years ago as a way to run with my dog while not having to hold a leash. We have run over 1,000 miles and it is only now showing signs of wear. I love how it is bright and reflective. The pouch and ID card are nice, but the pouch is too small for most new smartphones. I use it to hold my car keys, or a Gu packet. I am currently shopping for a replacement and my biggest complaint is that my dog is faster than I am and he always pulls. If his leash gets near the buckle on this belt it loosens all the way. I have tried to sew and staple the straps together, but it needs something stronger to keep it from loosening. I understand that this belt was not designed for what I use it for, but it has worked well for two years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional comfort, August 28, 2011
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
Running without a cellphone is not advisable. Neither is biking or riding and in hot weather when a minimum of clothing is worn, finding a way to carry necessary items can be a problem. This belt rides well on the body and comfortably carries a phone and money or a plastic bag for a dog duty.This is beautifully reflective also which is a necessity at any time of year. I was happy to find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for gifts, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
I bought one of these for my brother. He was happy that the pocket fit his phone and Ipod. My sister-in-law just requested one for her birthday, too. They love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 6, 2010
BF (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack (Sports)
I wanted a small carrier for my cell phone and ID. This works perfectly and doesn't move around at all. Plus it is a reflector.

Nathan Reflective Belt Running Waist Pack