Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2012
I bought this for a 6 year old boy, and he still has it . He loves to read and he keeps this among his books and now shows the books to his younger brother.
on January 4, 2012
This is a great book. My son(age 9)loves Almanac book from National Geographic Kids. I also gave a copy of this book to my son's friend as his birthday gift and he also loves it. Highly recommended and very good price too!!
on July 19, 2011
I have seen a physical copy of this book. As per my review of the 2011 Almanac, I would not recommend to buy this book if you have the 2010 and 2011 issue. Every copy is 85% the same. Only the pages have been reorganized. Many whole chapters are completely identical. Its such a disappointment.
on August 20, 2011
I gave this book to my grandsons as a summer read gift and they love them. They have the previous years as well as current. The information is fun facts as well as educational. I learned some useful facts myself. The Amazon price is super savings, compared to book store price.
on May 14, 2012
This is one of my favorite books!Cool sections,interesting facts, amazing aritcles, no matter what you'd love it because it talks about almost everything I want to know! I still want more math but it's improving. I would like some more of the articles from 2010 because they are cool.
on July 8, 2011
The colorful photos, the information included, and the almanac format contribute to an instant fascination. I purchased this book for my young grandson who has absolutely loved it!! Immediately attracted to the book, he has spent many happy hours devouring its contents and sharing his "finds" so far. Be assured the almanac has solved a large portion of the summertime what-can-I-do blahs in a painless fashion! Now I am looking for another book of that sort that is comparable in content and price to add to his shelf.
on August 27, 2011
My kids love animal books and this is one of their favorites. I'm glad I made this purchase. I will find them very often referring back to this book when they become interested in a particular animal. And they have learned some interesting facts from this book.
on September 5, 2011
I purchased 1 copy of the National Geo Kids Almanac for a youngster who was recuperating from surgery and he really enjoyed it. I decided to purchase 3 more copies for my grandkids for Christmas and I am fascinated by the wealth of information and the very appealing presentation of the book. Once I started looking through the pages, it was hard to stop. I am pleased with this purchase and am sure my grandkids will enjoy and learn as they read and research. I recommend this book highly.
on July 18, 2011
My 9 year old daughter purchased the book and has read it from cover to cover twice in the last 2 months. This is a must for any child that likes non-fiction and loves information about the world!! You can't go wrong!!
on December 31, 2011
I got this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas this year and she loves it. It is loaded with fun facts, interesting information and even some cool games. She has been reading it daily and it's actually the only thing she got for Christmas that I see her with everyday. I love that it's fun and educational. I've even learned some pretty neat stuff :) Highly recommended.