Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 27, 2012
The National Geographic Readers are perfect for Early Readers. My son loves animals and facts about animals more than fairytales and fiction books. These books are perfect for boys who want to know more about creatures and insects. I've ordered 5 or 6 and each NG Reader was well done and accurate. The 4 for 3 promotion makes them a good bit cheaper than buying retail, also. He likes lizards so this was perfect for him.
on December 29, 2014
A terrific book for reluctant readers. I would recommend it for boys age 8-11, especially if they don’t like reading. The topic is high interest. The pictures are National Geographic quality. My young male students chose these National Geographic Kids books about reptiles first for independent reading time.
on June 13, 2014
My seven year old son have all the series. Great collection to have. Very good value. He reads it every morning at breakfast and the facts are simple for him to retain and share with with his older siblings. It encourages him to read more. He is homeschooled so it's great for reading and comprehension practice.
on January 5, 2014
my lizard loving girls love this book. It has a lot of nice lizard pictures in it and they enjoy looking through it. I like the National Geographic series for kids....always a hit no matter what topic. We have several in this series.
on September 25, 2014
My boys have so much fun with this book, they don't realize they're learning. It's more of magazine style inside instead of long blocks of writing that squirmy boys would rather not sit through. Beautiful pictures and fun facts. Caused us to go find some videos of the different lizards to see them live.
on January 26, 2015
National Geographic books are perfect for teaching little ones about the world. I have purchased all of them for my grand-daughter, and they never disappoint, highly recommended for children of all ages.
on December 5, 2014
We like all of the National Geographic books, we are a family of animal lovers so learning about the different species is always fun. The quality of photos is as you would expect from National Geographic.
on October 4, 2013
We have so many of these books! We used these along with frog cake pops I made for favors for my sons 5th Birthday party. He had a reptile themed party and everyone LOVED it. Rather than a bunch of crap in a bag. Kids and Moms were excited to receive these!!
on June 16, 2014
As a family we love these books and had them in paperback first. Our kids love learning about different animals and insects. These books doing a great job of teaching them, but keeping it interesting at the same time. Now that we have the Kindle, the selection is bigger and easier to get.
on February 22, 2013
I bought six or so of the national geographic kids books and they are great. I like that my son is working on his reading skills and enjoying learning about animals. The lizard book has been one of his favorites cause we own lizards.