5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Reccommended
This is what I've been looking for--a good selection of the articles you'd see in National Review. While much of this material is on National Review Online, it also includes articles from the magazine.

Published on August 22, 2010 by Idolater

1.0 out of 5 stars working now
This product has not been working for me. 2 weeks ago it stopped downloading or updating. has it improved.I had enjoyed it for many years. Amazon does not seem to care.

I have renewed my subscription to NR again and things are back to normal. Articles are updated daily. Glad to have them back.

I have to now agree with the other reviewer who is...
Published 14 months ago by Anthony Norborg

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Reccommended, August 22, 2010
Idolater (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)

At first the idea of paying for blogs didn't appeal to me. However, this blog is well-designed from a quality content point of view. You get large numbers of quality articles for an inexpensive price. I'd much rather relax and read these while I'm on the go then sit in front of the computer screen and read them. If you enjoy reading informative and well-written articles from a "conservative" bent on your Kindle, then you can't go wrong with this blog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent..., October 25, 2010
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
Formatting is perfectly reasonable, downloads consistently, great to read daily. What else can you ask for? Perfect for the intellectual conservative with a Kindle. I would be lost without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars NRO, Current, Factual, not always Politically Correct! YEA!, December 31, 2010
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading NRO online for years. The variety of subjects, authors and commentators can't be beat.
I reccomend it to anyone who cares about what's going on in this country and wants it to stay exceptional.
It's the best online blog/magazine out there.
Give it a go, If you're conservative and Constitutionally Correct instead of Politically Correct. You'll enjoy it.
If you love The NYT, Kos, or Huffington post you won't.
Gos Bless the USA and Happy 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars working now, May 1, 2013
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)

I have to now agree with the other reviewer who is considering dropping the subscription. Articles are no longer complete--- most end in More. Clicking on More takes one to the internet. This is not good on the standard Kindle. My Fire might work but its not a good alternative. I have written NRO about this matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars National Review on Kindle, May 6, 2011
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
I was glad I subscribed to this. The articles are great and some are written by familiar names seen on Fox News. If you're conservative, this is a useful Kindle tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoy this blog, July 1, 2012
John (South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
I very much enjoy this blog because of its conservative view of things and it's excellent timeliness on current events. The entries are well written, and the formatting for my Kindle is good. For anyone who wants timely conservative viewpoints and opinion, this is a must have. I especially love the fact that on various topics, there is ample reading and information provided in the blog itself so that one does not have to go to a external computer to get the full gist of the poster's opinion or viewpoint. The variety of authors and the variety of topics makes this a winner for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely and time saving, June 28, 2011
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
I find the blog helpful but not overwhelming. The articles and commentary are easy to read on the go and are very thought provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blog Ever, May 11, 2011
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
This blog is great. I get the most current articles from well-known Journalists updated throughout the day. It seems every time I turn on my Kindle there are more articles showing up. It's no mystery why this is one of the most popular blogs. Definitely a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summary, April 13, 2014
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
Love the commentary, authors and common sense these articles provide. Articles are thought provoking and give me ammunition when among my liberal moonbat friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wm. Buckley's Legacy lives on, December 14, 2013
Dusty Yefsky ""Geo"" (Ocean County, NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: National Review Online: Articles (Kindle Edition)
The National Review has been an exceptional magazine since its inception, when Bill Buckley started it back in the day. It still is a marvelous read, especially on-line. The stories are crisp and informative. I like the Religion based stories posted by Kathleen (?)Lopez. The interviews and commentary is excellent.. Keep up the good work

National Review Online: Articles