5.0 out of 5 stars To read
This was a item I needed. It is a great item and has been read quite a bit. A plus
Published 13 months ago by Robert L. Allen Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars BETTER INFO ONLINE
I wish I had sent the book back!!!!Yes, it lists the campgrounds located in National Parks but tells very little about them and the amenities for them. I do not recommend this book. More complete data can be found at Good Sams Club website or look online.
Published on July 26, 2012 by Robert D. Abernethy

1.0 out of 5 stars National Park Service Camping Guide, September 12, 2012
This review is from: National Park Service Camping Guide, 4th Edition (Paperback)
Way too limited. Does not contain info about many of the lesser-know Nat'lParks. Was looking for a camping guide that contains more info about camping in National Forests as well as National Parks. This book is fine as far as it goes.

2.0 out of 5 stars BETTER INFO ONLINE, July 26, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book with little information that is useful., July 11, 2012
It only took me 10 minutes to know this book had nothing to offer. It was simple and lacking any quality information. I returned it to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars To read, November 13, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars It is What it Says it is, February 12, 2013
This covers only the campgrounds in the national parks. If your state does not have a national park campground it is not listed. I was actually surprised at how few campgrounds they manage.

5.0 out of 5 stars home is where you park it, January 28, 2013
This book is full of all the information you will need to make your camping experience most enjoyable.Answers questions before they are asked. Keep it in the camper so it is handy at all times. We are full timers so it is priceless in our travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, December 23, 2012
Bought for our traveling with our 5th wheel. Looking forward to traveling full time after our retirement in four years.....staying as long as we want and packing up and moving on when we want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, with maps, June 5, 2012
dparlin1 (Spring Lake Park MN) - See all my reviews
Well written campguide, with lists, addresses, and most important- maps of the state with all campgrounds shown. Great if you are going, north to south or east to west. Helpful & well organized. It will be in the car with us!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 16, 2014
dumb book not what I expected at all. useless. my fault I didn't know better.

4.0 out of 5 stars national park camping, September 12, 2010
Cathy W. Beathard (RUSK, TX United States) - See all my reviews
anything to do with finding new areas to explore with camping involved is of
interest to us

National Park Service Camping Guide, 4th Edition
National Park Service Camping Guide, 4th Edition by William C. Herow (Paperback - January 1, 2010)
Used & New from: $5.43