on January 31, 2013
I had several ride-ons when my daughter was little and this one was by far the best due to its thoughtful design. First, unlike many of the ride-ons, the wheels don't get in the way of the child's feet as they try to propel it around. Second, the swivel wheels make it easy for the child to turn and to even turn around. This is great when they are really little because then they get to the end of the room on a regular ride on they are kind of stuck there until you come help them get is turned around. Third, works great indoors and out. Forth and finally, these things are built to last. When your child out grows it, it will still be in good shape to resell or pass along. Highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 2, 2012
My daughter is a very large baby. I was told she was too big and heavy to walk before probably 18 months. She did not crawl. I bought the YBike to help get her walking and worked with her every day. Within two weeks she was all overthe house on it. At 14 months she walks and crawls. she is right on target for her age. Great product. Sturdy too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again