According to ancient traditions, when seen in dreams the mighty wolf spirit symbolizes freedom and inspires us to seek our true destiny. Now, let this limited-edition Native American-inspired dreamcatcher collector plate reveal the power of the wolf spirit in your home. This extraordinary masterwork is a Collectibles Market First showcasing the compelling white wolf spirit artwork of Carol Cavalaris in her Bradford Exchange debut.This dramatic Native American-inspired dreamcatcher collector plate is masterfully crafted in the artistic traditions of the Knowles China Company, and showcases Ms. Cavalaris' vision of a howling white wolf spirit aloft in a dreamlike starry sky, expertly recreated in vivid color and detail. The hand-cast dreamcatcher frame is hand-painted to recall the look of real birch bark, and embellished with turquoise-hued accents, real leather lacing, real feathers and beads. Other Native American-style decorative motifs, including a miniature woven dreamcatcher, arrowhead and more, add even more dramatic appeal. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- Turquoise-hued embellishments, real leather lacing, real feathers and beads adorn the dreamcatcher frame
- Additional Native American-style decorative motifs, including a miniature woven dreamcatcher, arrowhead, and more, add even more dramatic appeal
- Premiere Issue in the Visions Of The Spirits Collector Plate Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with a matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Collector plate measures approximately 6-1/2" in diameter; 16.5 cm in diameter; dreamcatcher overall measures approximately 8" W x 13-1/2" H; 20.3 cm W x 34.3 cm H