Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2 DJ Audio Interface
The Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2 DJ Audio Interface is the smallest USB DJ soundcard in the world, yet packs enough punch to rock the world's biggest clubs! Two high-gain stereo outputs and an ultra-compact format provide all you need for spinning tracks from your computer, so prepare your sets and mixes on the plane or the train, and enjoy maximum flexibility when playing out.
With Traktor Audio 2, you can either output both channels individually via 1/4 inch jacks to your DJ mixer using the supplied adapter cable, or mix internally in Traktor, using one output to monitor your headphone mix and use the other as your master out. With the pocket-sized Traktor Audio 2, you're ready to rock the clubs and after parties instantly - it doesn't get more portable than this. And, Traktor Audio 2 is built on the established and award-winning design of Native Instruments audio and hardware gear. High-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters plus state-of-the-art chip technology and driver architecture ensure top sound quality and low latency for professional use on stage and in the studio.
Traktor LE 2 DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. The TruWave colored waveforms and amazing beat-sync functions make it simple to use the advanced looping, cueing and effects - go beyond ordinary mixing.
- Smallest USB DJ audio interface in the world, fits easily in your pocket
- The perfect travel companion for any DJ
- Cirrus Logic 24 bit/96 kHz AD/DA converters for pristine audio quality
- New low latency MAC and PC drivers for tightest possible response
- Two high-gain stereo outputs for punchy output levels
- One output can be used for headphones monitoring (pre-listening next track)
- Two output LEDs for instant visual feedback of signal chain
- Includes Traktor LE 2 software so you can start mixing right away