Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 22, 2013
I have been struggling with almost choking mucus in my throat since December. I even had a panic attack because I was afraid it would get worse during the night. I went online looking for anything that would help me. Nothing worked, not the steam, the menthol, the lemon/honey, Mucinex, etc. I finally found this and figured it wouldn't work because I am not into homeopathic healing but I figured I had nothing to lose but some money. I was so totally amazed at how well it worked for me. I use it 2-3 times a day and it worked. I now go several days mucus free but it will hit again. So, one more day of using Mucus-Clear and it goes away for a few more days! I will definitely buy this product again. Not sure it will work for everyone but it sure worked for me.
0Comment41 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2011
This formula was very effective at first (2-3 days), and then my body acclimated to it. The first day I experienced a very slight feeling of nausea, which could be avoided by taking a smaller dose at first. Now I keep it around for times when mucus is bothering me a lot, and take it in advance when I expect to be talking or singing. It reduces the amount of "throat-clearing" I have to do. This is a "keeper" for my medicine cabinet.
on April 14, 2012
I have horrible mucus issues and this product has really made it more tolerable. I have found that if I take it right before bed and right when I wake up I got the most relief.
on December 19, 2012
My wife, who suffers from severe allergies (sees an allergist weekly) and chronic clogged sinuses, wanted to try this stuff when I showed it to her. We're both glad she did. This stuff is great! Even her allergist is impressed with how effective it's been with her.
on September 3, 2010
I discovered by looking the ingredients up that are in this product, that the first one listed can cause intestinal bleeding. Not good! Since I can't take ibuprofen or aspirin or any medications that can cause bleeding, I can't take this product. So I wasted some money on it. Unfortunately, I didn't understand the problem before I began taking it, and it did cause me some problems. So beware - even if it's homeopathic medicines, check the ingredients before you take the product.
66 comments41 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
After reading the raving reviews about the Native Remedies Mucus-Clear, decided to give it a try rather than taking Mucinex-DM or Mucinex regular 12 hour, unfortunately did not work at all. While searching the web, I came across a home remedy, so here we go, cheap, easy and it is working......;

1/4 Glass of milk

1 Teaspoon Turmeric powder (it is cheaper if you will get it from an Indian or Middle Easter grocery stores)

Repeat this 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon!

Pour the the Turmeric powder into milk, stir & drink (has a little bit of a bitter taste, although tolerable). Keep in mind the Turmeric might not all mix well with milk, however, it is okay! Been doing this for the last 3 days and it is working wonders. Much better than Native Remedies Mucus clean and Mucinex-DM or regular and much cheaper +++++ with no side effects, since Turmeric is not a drug! Give it a shot and good luck!
44 comments17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
It worked the way I wanted it to and cleared the mucus. Great product and I would recommend it to anyone with a lot of throat mucus..
on June 29, 2012
I bought a bottle of Mucus Clear almost a month ago. I have had a serious problem with mucus the last several years and this spring it started getting even worse. Muscus Clear helped me as soon as I took the first dose. I put a couple of drops on my tongue morning and evening. Right now I am getting ready to order a second bottle because it has helped me dramatically. I am thankful that I found something that has given me such blessed relief. The only thing I don`t like about it is the price; it is very expensive.
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2012
This product cleared up the congestion in nose and sinus almost immediately. Remarkably effective, no side effects or sensitivities. Thank you.
on May 29, 2013
Mucus-clear did just that. I had mucus in my throat for several months that would not go away. I was diagnosed with silent reflux that caused a burn-like area in my throat that caused a mucus build up to protect that area. But even after the reflux was controlled mucus kept being produced. But just a week using Mucus-Clear the mucus is gone. Best money I have ever spent!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse